Episode 17: Final Dinner

Posted 1 hours ago 

Posted 1 hours ago 

AdrianaPalomino: Shop the perfect red lip at @PalominoBeauty

1,000,390 likes ~ 9,483 comments

---

Adriana's POV:

During our Palomino Sisters meeting, Harmony told us that she didn't want to renew Palomino Sisters for a third season. It's understandable seeing as all attention has shifted to her but I will miss this period. I also found out both Harmony and I will be having our own reality shows which is pretty exciting.

Jenna and Mila are too private about their lives so they declined since they are fine with The Palominos show. Irina is just doing her own thing so she declined and Phoebe is also too private about her life. 

It's funny that everyone is this private when we have had a TV show for ten years but it's understable since The Palomino clan has a lot of members.

"The craziest thing has happened." I say as soon as Tyler answers his facetime call.

"What's going on?"

"I'M GETTING MY OWN SHOW SHOW!" I scream before letting out a laugh.

"I'm proud of you, you deserve it." He smiles at me and I smile back. "You deserve to shine even more than you do."

"Thank you."

---

Third POV:

The Palomino Sisters decided to have their final dinner together while they are all in Brazil. The men of the family were having their separate dinner with Salma so that they could discuss their personal situations and the whole Neymar situation. Alessandro Palomino has expressed his hatred for Neymar and it is taking everything in Salma to calm him down. 

"Oooh, we all look so pretty." Harmony comments as she pulls out her phone to take a quick picture of them. They all smile for the picture before turning to gush over the twins who are sleeping.

 They all smile for the picture before turning to gush over the twins who are sleeping