Different.....

*Zachs pov*
"Mom".... "im gay" she wrapps me so tight in her arms and holds me, then she whispered "I love you Sweetheart, i always will no matter what, no matter how much you might think i don't i do"  ......... "but why are you here" She says sitting up and cupping her hands around my chin and wiping my tears.
We sat there and i told her everything, that i like jack, that he jas a girlfriend now , EVERYTHING..........
Then i hear the sweet voice of my little sister.... Reese "Mom" whos out there she said walking into the living room......
"ZACHY!!!!!" she screams running and jumping into my arms... "why are you here?" shes asks "I came here to spend a few days with you "Ok!!" She says running off to get Ryan. I called jonah and told him i was here, for once i was happy, home, and not ready to go back at all......

But there was still one person i still needed to tell today, my bestfriend.... Jesie(idk made it up) we have been friends for forever, so i called her amd we met up just like old times..... or atleast i thought....
"Zach" she says hugging me, "you said you needed to tell me somthing?".....
"Yah, um, Im.... gay" i say rubbing my hands together.
"What" she says pushing me down to the ground... "None of my friends will be gay, you fag" I just started crying, my bestfriend im the whole world was doing this, "Get out of here NOW" she says hitting and pushing me.........

I ran the whole way home crying..when i got to my house i ran straight up stairs and slammed my door.......... "why am i diffrent? why cant i be normal"
My mom came to my room and dropped to the floor beside me and hugged me "What happened hoeny, tell me please" she says rubbing my back "She hates me mom, Just like everyone else will"      "Why cant i be normal?" I say looking into her eyes which are filling with tears....
"Because you made to be diffrent, and shes not a true friend if she doesn't support you zachy, I wilp always love you ALWAYS" she said getting up and pulling me up to "Im gonna make you a snack ok" She says walking out of my room...... Then she posted on her instagram

Mama herron- Please pray and send your thoughts to this baby boy, he really needs it right now, hes going through alot and needs your love❤

Comments-
Imzachherron- thanks momma, i love you💚
Jonahmarais- Bro, are you ok, whats going on
Corbynbesson- Please answer us, we love you bro
Jackaverymusic- Were here for you🖤
Whydontwe_lover- Im a confused fan, zach are you ok

The boys kept non stop calling and texting me, until i finnaly answered daniel........
*Call between daniel and zach*
Daniel- Zach!!! are you ok were so worried about you
Zach- Im fine, and I'll explain more, when i get back ok
Daniel- Ok just know we lovw yah bro and call me whenever you need to talk
Zach- Luv u guys to, bye

Why..... why am i diffrent.........