💋💞Just a little somthing💞💋

*Jacks pov*

    I wake up bright and early to the sound of my alarm... today's a good day... todays a day full of suprises for my baby... i get up and turn off my alarm.. 5:00am... i pull zach onto my lap "Zachy.... wake up please.." i whisper in his ear... "W...what time is it" he says in his sleepy tone "5am" i say and he groans... "I have a big day planned for us sweetie" i say kissing his forehead... "come on you can sleep in the car" i say and he nods... we both get shower...
   When i get out of the shower i walk out of the bathroom to see Zach asleep again fully clothed... "Baby...." i say picking him up.. "Sorry... im sleepy" he said laying his head on my shoulder... "i know honey...  Its ok" i say kissing him.... I grab all our stuff and walk to the car... "Where are we going Jacky" he asks grabbing my hand... "You'll see baby" i say squeezing his hand, "I love you" i add as i pull out of the driveway, "I love you to" he says snuggling into the side of the car and soon drifting off to sleep.......

                   *Zachs pov*

    I wake up in the car next to the boy of my dreams... "Morning bubs" he said putting his hand on my thigh... "Hey......" i say looking out the window... "Where are we.." i say... "Almost there.. thats where" he says smiling.. i look at his face... he looks like he's been crying.. and he doesnt seem like himself... "Baby... are you ok" i say softly... "Yah.. im fine" he says... "Jacky.. don't lie to me.. i can tell theres somthing bothering you..." I say grabbing his hand and squeezing it.. "I love you zach... i promise im ok.. i just had a little moment... this days about you.. not me" he says smiling.. we stop at a red light and he leans over and kisses me, instead of the peck it was supposed to be it continued... untill the person behind us beeped there horn and was yelling out the window.... "sorry" jack said with his face getting red... "Don't be.... i like your kisses baby boy" i say taking his hand in mine and sitting back in my seat...  where are we....

  We pull into a small parking lot next to a trail thats closed off... "what are we doing..." i ask once we get out of the car.... he puts his hand around my waist and whispers in my ear "just trust me.." it sends chills down my spine and makes me blush.....i nod and walk to the gated off path hand in hand with my beautiful boyfriend....  "Ok... this is where you have to trust me most... "  he says taking both my hands in his... "I trust you baby.. I'll always trust you" i whisper..  he jumps up and climbs to the top of the fence... then he reaches his hand down and pulls me up to... He jumps down off the fence and says "I've got you sweetie pie" he holds his arms out and catches me when i jump... well fall....  He puts me down revealing a path... covered with rose peddles.. i look at him and smile... he nods and i kiss him... "Come on.. this isn't even the best part" he says grabbing my hand and walking up the path......
   When get to the top he covers my eyes.. "Ok... 1.....2....3.... look" he said taking his hands off my eyes.... "B.....babe..." i say looking at the Red and white blanket on the ground covered in fruit...candy... and so much more... i look at the trees that have lights in them... and the flowers all around... i look at the beautiful veiw off the mountain.... then i turn to see a even more beautiful human standing beside me... i run over to him and wrap my arms around his neck... "I love you so so so so so much... thank you so much" i whisper in his ear.... we sit down and laugh and talk.. and eat... "wait.. look this is the best part..." he said pointing to the sky.. which was full of amazing colors.. he reaches over and turns a slow song on... i smile at him and he stands up.... "will you dance with me..." he says putting out his hand... "of course i will handsome " i say taking it and standing up... "i love you" i whisper and he puts his hands on my waist and i put mine around his neck... As we sway back and forth i look into his eyes... i love this boy... i need this boy.... We dance and dance and dance.... 

                  *Jacks pov*

     I look into the eyes of Zachary dean herron.... "I love you" i say as i stop dancing... "i love you more" he said... "No baby... seriously..." I say and he looks at me confused... "What do you mean..." he said backing away a little....  "I mean everytime we say i love you i feel like we don't mean it... liie we say it so much like it doesn't mean anything anymore..." i say looking into his eyes which look as if he's staring at a big pot of gold...