Your filled with lies

* Zachs pov*
   The date past night was incredible, everything went amazing just as planned...............................
    I woke up this morning and Jack had left his phone downstairs, I wasn't trying to be snoopy but i saw a message from this boy i have never heard of before, the message said, "You just have to tell him the truth, if you don't wanna hurt him you have to tell him about it or keep lying about it and keep being the guy you are now, Luv ya" My heart dropped, who is this guy, what does he mean keep lying, and about what........
    My thoughts were interrupted by Jack coming down stairs  "Hey baby boy" he said coming over and trying to kiss me, i pull away and storm up stairs "Zach...." he said sounding concerned, i stopped at the top of thr steps and paused "crap crap crap crap crap" I hear him stay "Your so stupid Jack" he said coming up the steps o ran to my room and locked the door "whats going on" corbyn said noticing me crying, Jonah and daniel got up pulling me to sit down "Calm down" said corbyn, "what happened bud" Jonah said "I saw a message on Jacks phone" I said wiping my tears "What did it say" Daniel said........ I explained what it said and that i didn't know the person it was from, as we were talking i started crying again, then he knocked on the door "Zach, boys please let me in" Jack  said "Why should we" Jonah said hugging me "I can explain" The curly headed boy said from outside the door "I'll go talk to him" daniel said, walking towards the door slipping out before Jack could see me, "What if he's cheating on me" i said looking at jonah and corbyn but making sure to be quiet so Jack didn't hear me "Then he's stupid, you are and amazing guy Zachary and if he doesn't get that then i guess he doesn't deserve you " jonah said putting a hand on mine, i started crying even more "but i need him" i whisper under my breath................
  After sitting there with corbyn and Jonah for awhile, daniel finnaly came back with a concered look on his face he walked up to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me, then sat down very close to Corbyn, and i mean like really close like thigh to thigh, but who knows "You need to talk to him, he won't say anything to me" He said still looking concered and shocked, i look at Jonah he just nodded his head "ok" i say wiping my tears and walking out of the room............."you got this zach" corbyn says,
      I walk downstairs and see Jack sitting there, when he sees me he wipes his tears and says "Please sit down" i sit acrossed from him "explain" i say, "i don't know where to start" he says putting his head in his heads "You could start by telling me who on the world is that guy" i say getting a little mad "He's just a friend" he says looking at me "Sure he is Jack, just a friend who you tell all your secrets to" I say standing up "Zachy" he says " All you've been doing lately is lying, about everything, i can't trust you anymore Jack" I say  "Im sorry" he says "No Jack i don't think you are, listen i don't know whats going on with you but  i do know your not gonna tell you" i pause "i love you Jack i always will" I say crying again, "zach, what are you saying" he says, "I don't know Jack" i pause "i don't know what to say, I don't know whats going on with you, i don't know who that guy is, or what he was talking about when he said you were hurting me, or lying to me, i don't know" i started balling "Mabe this wouldnt have happened if you wouldn't have been snooping on my phone" he got up and said raising his  voice.......

           * Jacks pov*
  He sat there in shock, why'd i say that...... "Maybe you should have told me what ever you were talking about" he said Practically yelling........
the truth is that guy i was talking to, hes trying to hurt Zach, and he said the only way he wouldn't is that i keep doing what he says, he told me to leave my phone down stairs, it's all his fault, "I'M SORRY I HAVE REASONS TO KEEP STUFF FROM YOU" i say full on yelling "YAH I KNOW YOU HATE ME KEEP ON SAYING IT" he yells sliding on to the floor, Corbyn, daniel, and jonah run down the stairs and to zach, Jonah wraps him in a hug and pulls him up and Corbyn and daniel take him upstairs, "What the heck" Jonah says "What do you mean" i say confused "who is that guy?" he says, "I have no idea, he's trying to hurt zach, he said he wants to be with him, he said that he will get zach away from me and he said the only way he wouldn't hurt him is if i listened to him, he told me to leave my phone on the counter, he planned this" i say sitting on the couch again "You have to tell zach that, he thinks you hate him and he thinks your cheating on him" he says putting a hand on my back....... "I...." my words were interrupted by corbyn running down the steps...........

     "guys we have a problem"

*haha cliff hanger, I'll update later, this chapter sucks just like the last one*

word count- 956