Yes

The boys woke up ready for another show... They love being together as a band and seeing there fans happy makes them happy...

*Jacks pov*

I wake up in my bunk with a sleepy boy wrapped up by my side... I smile before lightly rubbing his back and kissing his forehead... "Zachy baby" I whisper and he pushing his head deeper into my chest and wraps his arms tighter around me... "Come on baby we have a show to get ready for" I say and he looks up at me and his eyes slowly flutter open, "Goodmorning beautiful" I say and he smiles leaning in for a kiss... Our lips connect and we both smile into the kiss... "Goodmorning hottie" he whispers hugging me, causing me to blush... We both sit up and look into each others eyes... I love this boy... I am so lucky to have this boy in my life... This boy is my everything...

*Corbyns pov*

I wake up to the soft sounds of Daniels cute little snores coming from beside me... I smile as I study every single one of his features.... then all the sudden he starts shaking and rocking back and forth... "N...no
.....s...stop" He repeats... "Dani wake up bubby wake up honey I'm here" I say softly shaking him awake... and before i Know he he shoots up with tears streaming from his eyes... "Corby" He says looking at me... I grab here and pull him into a hug.. "Im here baby boy" I whisper kissing his head... "Im always gonna be here for you".......

*Jonahs pov*

I wake up with arms around me and then all the memories from last night flood back into my head...

*Flashback*

"LANDON" i yell running torwards the boy standing outside of our bus... I jump into his arms and give him a big hug... "Why are you here!!" I ask as he picks me up and holds me, "I missed you and I wanted to supprise you... plus Zach, Daniel, Jack, and Corbyn called and said you've been down latley and I thought I would come try to help make you happy again" he says and I smile... "Thank you" I say and he looks at me confused, "Thank you for helping me realize who I really need" and with that I leaned in and connected our lips... sparks fly and from that moment on I knew he was the one....

*end of flashback*

I slowly turn around in his arms so I'm looking at his beautiful face... "Landy" I whsiper rubbing my thumb acrossed his cheek, "Sweet pea wake up pleaseeeeee" I say and he slowly opens his eyes... "Goodmorning" I whisper and he smiles kissing my forehead... "Goodmorning my baby" He says softly and I blush looking down at my hands... "What's wrong hun" He asks tilting my head up for me to look at him... "I don't know.. I guess I just.... well..." I say and he grabs both my hands... "Jonah you can tell me anything ok" he says and I nod.. "I can't stop thinking about Eben...." I say softly and a tear falls from my eye.... "Baby don't let him haunt your mind.... he hurt you... He broke your heart... he doesn't desvere you" He says wiping my tear... "Landon" I whisper.. "Yah Jonah..." He says back.. "Promise you you'll never leave me.." I say looking into his eyes.... "Never in a millon years"

*Zachs pov*

We all get out of the car at the show and walk into the building... fans screaming and chanting... I look at Jack and Smile..... this is gonna be a good show....
We finnaly get out on stage and perform our first couple songs... After awhile we perform Talk... after my oart Jack looks at me and smirks... he walks towards and and winks at the crowd before smacking my but.. I blush before glaring at him.. he winks and walks to the other side of the stage.. I look at the fans who are all chanting ... "Jachary Jachary".... After were done singing talk I sneak behind Jack and jump on his back scaring him.... I whisper in his ear "you thought you were gonna get away with that" before walking away.....

*Daniels pov*

Half way through the show I feel hands wrap around my waist.. I turn around to see Corbyn smiling while filling the space between our boddies... "What are you doing" I say and he just smirks before moving his hands so he was tickling me... I fall to the ground laughing and kicking... He finnaly stops and helps me up placing a kiss on my forehead ... "You'll pay for that Mr. Besson" I say and he winks walking away...

*Jonahs pov*

After the show was over and we were saying our final words an idea pops into my head.. I turn to Daniel and say "Can I do something real quick" he nods and I turn towards the fans... "Ok everybody i hope you all really enjoyed our show... I just need a few minutes to say a few things... As you all know Eben and I recently broke up because of some reasons... it took a big tool on me causing me to miss one of the biggest chances in my life... There's one guy who makes me feel special and one guy that I truly love and I missed my first chance and unlike many people I got a second chance and I'm so so lucky I did... so with that being said I would like all of you to meet the truly amazing and Handsome Landon Kale" I say pointing to the side of stage Landon was on... He comes out with a big smile in his face and the crowd starts chanting "Jandon. Jandon" I look at him and take his hand... "Landon Kale will you be my boyfriend" I say and he immediately nods and picks me up connecting our lips.... could this be forever

*Hey peeps 3 more parts left ily all sm*

Word count- 1015