💔Whats wrong with you💔

*zach pov*
A few days turned into almost 2 weeks, and it was time for me to toughen up and go back to LA, face the world and try again, i guess.

As they called my flight i stood up and looked at ny mom, tears in her eyes, shr grabed my face gently and said "I love you zachary and I'll be here for you no matter what and just know you can come home whenever you need it and I'm always around to talk to ok" I nodded my head and hugged her tightly, then I looked down at Reese, i kneeled down beside her and hugged her and whispered in her ear "I love you forever and always" like i always do everytime i leave, and she whispered back "Always and forever", I kissed her forehead and stood up and hugged ryan. Then i turned back to my mom and she said "Remeber diffrent isn't bad", I walked away from them and turned back one more time before entering my gate,  Reese and my mom blew me kisses and Ryan waved.
   I made my way to my seat and sat down, "LA here i come" I whispered to myself, then closed my eyes and drifted out to sleep.

  Before i knew it, i was back in LA i grabbed my bags and walked outside, only to my suprise to see Jonah standing by the car waiting for me, When I saw him, i ran to him and hugged him "How did you know i was coming back today?" i asked looking up at him, "I may have or may have not been talking to your mom the whole time you were gone" he says with a smrik, i hit his arm lightly and laugh.
    The whole ride home we talked about things that happened while i was gone and then we pulled into the driveway amd jonah said "Just warning you Bailey and jack are in there now,  they werw upstairs when i lefted but i don't know now", I looked at him and sighed "ok" I said grabbing my bags out of the back "lets do this" I say to my self as i walk inside the house.

   "ZACH" i hear Daniel scream as i walk in the house, Him and corbyn run torwards me hugging me so tightly i couldn't breath, "Wheres jack" i say after they let go, they both point upstairs then Corbyn yells "JACK, GET YOUR BUT DOWN HERE ZACHS BACK!!!!"
"no its fine corbyn he's busy" i say turning torwards jonah trying not to cry.
"Im gonna go unpack" i say as i walk upstairs "then i have to talk to you guys", As i get up stairs i here laughing coming from jack and daniels room, I decide to poke my head in to say hi to Jack, I mean its been two weeks.
I walk into the room and they both just stare at me "Hey" I manage to say "Oh hi zach, how are you" he says looking at me like I'm a ghost "Fine" I say walking out "I'll leave you be".....
"Wait" Jack says I turn to face him "this is Bailey, my girlfriend" he says "nice to meet you, im zach" I say again trying not to cry "I know ,Now you should go unpack" she says, making tears roll down my face, i run out of the room and to mine, i unpack"

After about a hour i walk back downstairs to see Jonah,Corbyn, and daniel sitting in the living room, "Hey guys, can we talk" I say sitting down "Yah sure" Corbyn says. "I'll go get Jack" Jonah says

*Jonahs POV*

Finally Zachs gonna come out to the boys, I walk upstairs to get Jack "Hey bro sorry to Interrupt but zach wants to talk to us" I say, "Were kinda busy here" Bailey says, "Yah sorry bro" Jack says frowning at me , "You know what Jack, that poor boy has been gone hurting for the past two weeks, and you didn't even care to day hi to him earlier, and now you won't even come down stairs to see what he wants, seriously, its important, i don't know whats going on, but you need to figure out whats wrong with you bro" I didn't even relize what i said until i said it "Ok fine bro I'll come" he said sounding upset "Good" i say walking out of the room "fine go" the girl says angrily.

*Jacks POV*

To be honest i don't know what going on with me , i wanna be there for zach, but i also wanna love baliey, but i don't and its weird,

What wrong with me😭😂