Oops

*Zachs pov*
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, JACK AVERY KISSED ME OMG,  i couldn't stop smiling, "Uh I'll be back" i say walking to the bathroom, when i get there, i look at myself in the mirror he just feels bad for you zach, he doesn't like you he never will,  I started crying.....

*Jack's pov"

  I walk to the bathroom door and here zach crying stupid jack, he doesn't like, ugh jack why'd you do that.

*Zachs pov*

  Then i here him outside the door....... he's crying, zach he does like you, just like you like him, your so stupid Zach........ "Zach" the soft voice says from outside the door, I open the door and run to the boy and jump in his arms, "im so sorry jack" i say "I thought i hurt you" he says looking into my eyes, "No, im just stupid" i say and before he could say anything i kiss him....

   we sit down beside each other on the couch and watch movies all night, we watched a scary movie jack picked and at one part i jumped so high and almost peed my pants😂 Jack grabbed my hand, then put his arm around me "It's ok zachy" he whispered in my ear "Im here"....... A few hours went by and the other three got back, when the door opened Jack and I both jumped, sitting up so the boys wouldn't see us.

   We all sat in the living room and talked, i started to feel sick and then all the sudden i felt like i was gonna through up, i got up off the couch and sprinted to the bathroom, i heard someone run after me and crouch down beside me , i looked up and saw Jack, he rubbed my back and stayed with me the whole time. Corbyn, daniel, and jonah all went to bed, they all slept in jonah, corbyn, and I's room because jack told them he'd stay with me all night.

   After i was done getting rid of my dinner 😂Jack carried me up stairs and let me where some of his clothes, he tucked me in his bed and went to lay on the floor, "Jack, what are you doing" i say " I'll sleep down here" he said "Get up here stupid" i say laughing slightly he climbs in the bed beside me, i move closer to him and he wraps his arms around my waist, after a few minutes i fall asleep......

         💗Happier then ever💗