belong

*Zachs pov*

   Jonah pulls me down to the ground and Daniel turns off the room when Jack and Landon pull in the driveway... After a few minutes they open the door and walk in... everyone jumps up "SUPRISE" they all yell and I just stand there as Jack looks at everyone with a suprised look on his face, "Guys i don't even know what to say" He says hugging everyone... then he met eyes with me "You guys set all this up" He says looking to corbyn, Daniel, Landon, and then me... when he meets eyes with me i feel my cheeks get hot... I turn and try to walk away but corbyn stops me "Stay" he whispers and I nod turning back around... I look over to see Jack hugging his mom and Isla... I sigh and walk over sitting by Sydnie, "I know times are tough between you and Jack right now but I want you to know that he'll realize how much he still needs you" I look at her and nod... she pulls me into a hug then gets up and walks away torwards Jack....

                     *Jacks pov*

    A few hours go on and I talk to everyone at this party except Zach the person i want to talk to the most... I try my best to have fun but its just not happening... Everyone's trying to to get me to dance or skate but nothing makes me happy... about half way through the party Zach disapears... "Jack!" I hear daniel yell as he runs torwards me... "Jack can we talk really quick" he says and I nod.... he pulls me upstairs and shuts the door to his room "Listen Jack in really sorry about the other day nothing happened between Jack and I, I promise you that... the whole time we were just talking about this party... he set this whole thing up and he paid for it..." Daniel says and I look at him in shock.... "He did this!!!" i say and Daniel nods "I NEED TO TALK TO HIM" i yell but before I could go find Zach Jonah and Ava run upstairs "Come on its time for your presents" Jonah says and they drag me downstairs....
    I open all the presents and then I get to Zachs... I peel off the wrapping slowly revealing a long skinny box.... I open and in in was a necklace... it was the shape of a dog tag with a heart carved on it.. inside the heart was the initials J+Z and one the back it said forever and always I feel a tear run down my face as I grab the note from the box.....

Dear Jack,
                   Right now I'm sitting in the middle of Starbucks with Daniel... I hope you like your necklace and your party... I wanted to make this night perfect for you... I love you to the moon and back, I love your smile and your eyes... I love everything about you baby.... You make me so so happy without you im nothing.... You are the absolute best and I love to see you happy♡♡♡♡♡
                            Love, Zach♡

    I look up at everybody with tears running down my face... I stand up and run past everybody going straight up stairs.... I hear the boys yelling for me but i keep running untill i get to Zach and I's door....
"Zach" I say looking at the boy holding a necklace sitting on the floor.... he looks up to me and I sit beside him... "Im sorry" I say grabbing his hands... "Im so so so sorry Zachary" I say and before I could say anything else I feel his lips on mine... I wrap my arms around his skinny body and hold him close...  "This is where we belong" i whisper....

*Hey peeps Jailynn and Megan are making me update tonight  also go read my cuzzy Megan's story please its amazing Meg1804 ily peace peeps*

Word count- 665