foever by your side

*Zachs pov*

"Zach your boyfriend is gonna be ok" my heart dropped to thoose words.. i shot i and smiled... "you and your friend may come see him whenever you want he is awake..." she said happily... "Thank you thank you" i say with tears of joy.... "I would comw sooner then later.. he's really confused and he's been asking for you" she says making me smile.... "Ok.. will be there soon" i say running into the house......
"HE'S OK!!!!" i screem running to the living room where the others are sitting.... "He's awake... we can go see him" i say and they all smile and stand up... "Zachy...." daniel says coming over and hugging me, "Well what are waiting for boys.... lets go" logan says and we all run the car... Logan and Jonah in the front with logan driving and Corbyn, daniel, and I in the back.....
"guys?" i say when we pull into the hospital parking lot, "Yah buddy" Jonah says... "What if he doesn't want to see me" i say and Daniel puts his hand in my knee, "Why wouldn't he want to see you" daniel says, "Because we just fought... and im the reason for all of this" i say and a tear falls from my eye... "Zachary, this is not your fault... he loves you" Corbyn says... i nod and then jonah whispers, "Yah.. its not your fault zach its mine" he jumps out of the car and we all look at each other, i jump out and run after jonah... when he doesn't stop i jump on his back, "Zach... please" He says putting me on the ground, "Jonah, this isn't your fault... your going through alot right now buddy... were always gonna be here for you" I say and he turns around... i grab him and pull him into a hug... "Thank you buddy" he says crying into my chest... "Lets go see Jack" he says and we walk to the boys....
We get to the front desk, "Were here to see Jack Avery" Daniel says... "Are you family" the man says, "Not by blood but hes our band mate" corbyn says, "Sorry only family after visiting hours" he says, "Listen buddy, that guy back there is family to us... we live in the same house, were in the same band, were always there for eachother" Jonah says and we alk look at him in suprise... "Fine go" he says and we all run back....
"Baby" i say softly, "Z....zach" he says, "b...boys" he says after.... "Yes jacky its us" i say walking over to him... "Baby... im so so so sorry this happened... i love you honey" I say tears running down my face... they all give jack a hug and then logan says "Will give you some space" they walk out and i sit beside jack, i take his hands in mine... "Baby... this isn't your fault.. i love you" he says softly... "I love you more" i say... "I'm so so so sorry this is happening" i add... I lay down beside him and hold him close, "Im just happy your ok Jacky" i whisper.... and with that we both fell asleep... Jack in my arms.... his arms around my waist and my arms rubbing his back ...

*Jacks pov*

I lay in my hospital bed next to my baby boy.... thinking about what happened today... i look around the room to see Corbyn and daniel laying on the couch sleeping and Jonah and Logan on the chairs sleeping as well. I look up at my sleeping zach and i smile... i am the luckiest man alive and thats for sure....

Imzachherron

I'mZachherron- Im super happy to say that my baby boy is awake and happy

I'mZachherron- Im super happy to say that my baby boy is awake and happy... yah sure he's still a little weak but he's returning to himself... his funny, loving, caring, hot self😍 I love you Jack Avery
Comments-
Mamaherron- I'm so happy hes ok... we all are💕
wdwfan1010010- Im so so happy JACKYS ok
islaStanford- i love you jacky💟