Stay with me

*Jacks pov*

   After I explained my plan to the boys I ran up stairs and to my closet... I finnaly find what I'm looking for, I pull of a little blue velvet case... I slip it in my pocket before putting on a herron sweatshirt... I run downstairs and the boys and I get in the car... I look out the window and watch the people walking down the street holding hands.... "Im coming Zachy"

                  *Zachs pov*

     I walk into the airport and look around... Couples, families,  and others... they all look so happy... I look at the pictures of Jack and I and the boys that I kept in the back of my phone case...  I feel the tears fall down my face... I'm hurting them... there hurting.... I love them.... I need them..... I walk onto the plane when my gate was called... I sunk into my seat and layed my head aganist the window...

                     *Jacks pov*

  We pull up to the air port and we go over our plan one more time before running in and looking for Zach... When there was no sign of his I ran to the gate... there was a short blonde haired lady standing at the desk "Did flight 78 get called yet" I ask throwing myself aganist the desk... "Woah calm down there" she said looking at her computer... "They just boarded why" She said and I ran to his gate pushing past the people standing in front of the door... I hear yelling behind me but i don't stop untill im on the plane.... Yelling... "ZACH" "ZACHY" "ZACHARY" I run down the Isles of the plane untill i see the broken boy sitting in the window seet.... holding our picture.... "Zach" I whisper, He slowly looks up at me... shaking.... tears on his cheeks.... bags under his eyes... hair messed up... baggy sweat pants.. and my sweatshirt... I grab him and hug him.. "Stay with me" I whisper before kissing him and then doing what I should have done awhile ago... I let go and drop down on one knee... I pull the little box out of my pocket and say theese words... "Zachary Dean Herron, You are the love of my life, the one i need, the one that fills my heart.... I hate seeing you hurt... I can't bare to see you do this to yourself... We can get through this... we can beat this battle... I love you... I need you... I know your strong... I know your hurting... your my missung peice... your my other half... your the best thing thats ever happened to me... your who I need.... Don't take your life... don't leave this world.... don't do this to yourself... I will stay by your side for the rest of my life.... I promise you Zachary... I promise to keep you safe... I promise yo make you happy..... and with that being said.... Zach, will you make me the happiest person alive and marry me" I look up to see a smile acrossed Zachs face... I look around to see everyone smiling... I turn back to Zach and he tackles me.... "YES!!!" he yells before kissing me......

                   *No one's pov*

    Now I know you all expected more... you all expected something more... but you were wrong... it was short and sweet... The two boys were happier then ever... Together..

Jack- I lay next to Zach in our bed at home... I hold him close to me and rub his naked back... This is where I belong.. here.. forever

Zach- All a long I thought I'd be better of out of this world but i wrong wrong i belong right here with this boy....

Daniel and corbyn- They lay side by side.... wrapped up each others arms... happy that Zachs ok...

Jonah- lays on his bed talking to his boyfriend.. Missing his company but happy he's there...

*Hey peeps hope you loved this last chapter.. it's diffrent but sweet hope you like this*

Word count- 671