I'm coming.......

*Jacks pov*

I land at home and take a deep breath "You can't hurt him here Jack" I say to myself grabbing my bag..........
I walked through the airport and sat down waiting for my mom, I posted on Instagram because i hadn't since before i broke up with zach Stop thinking about him The voice in my head said....... My thoughts were interrupted by a call from Corbyn, "Hey" i say into the phone "Bro i saw your instagram post are you ok" He said sounded worried, "No Corbyn, Im not ok, I broke his heart, I need him" I say holding back tears "then tell him that" He said "I can't, He won't want me back I'm a horrible person" I whispered into the phone, "Don't say that bro" He said softly.. "Its true and while im here I'm gonna fix everything........ Bye corbs" I say "No Jack you don't have to do this ..." I hung up before he could finish his words............ My mom texted me and said she couldnt come get me so I ordered a uber........ As i was walking out the doors to go outside I was stopped by a big group of people with cameras....
"Your jack Avery from Why Dont We" one of them said and I nodded... They asked a bunch of questions i answer shortly... and then they asked the one questioned that changed it all "Why did you break up with zachary...." I just stood there..... I didn't know what to say then one of them said "You broke that boys heart Jack...... Why" I wanted to run, i needed to get out of here.... "In his last tweet zach said that He lost a peice of his heart and he can't find it... what does that mean" Another one said...... "It means Im a stupid idiot that needs to go away and never come back" I said without even thinking....... tears streamed down my face.... I pushed them out of the way and ran...... When I got to my house i ran inside my mom grabbed me and sat me down....... I didn't Know who else to tell so i told her Everything..... when she didn't say anything i ran to my to my room and slammed the door locking in, I Cried and screamed, I through stuff and layed on my floor Crying louder then ever...... I hears my mom and my sisters trying to talk to me but i just layed there................

*Corbyns pov*

I felt so bad for Jack and now im scared shitless to see what he means by while im here im gonna fix evwrything......... My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call from Jacks mom......... "Hello?" I said comfused... "I need your help" she says explaining everything that happened to Jack..... "Your the only one i could think of to call" she said but i was thinking someone completely diffrent..... So I called the person i know he'd talk to............ Zachary Dean Herron..

*Zachs pov*

Corbyn justed called me and told me everything that happened and what Jack was doing....... I walked out to my mom and told her what Corbyn told me "You have to go Zachy" she said grabbing her laptop and booking me a flighr for thaf night........... "Im coming baby boy" I said to myself while sitting in the uber in Jacks hometown on the way to fix this...... When we get there I grab my bag out of the back and run to the door, I take a deep breath before knocking...... Jacks mom opens it and we all know how she feels about me........ "Hello", she says looking mad as she opens the door, "Yoh shouldn't be here", She takes a step forward "Corbyn told me about Jack and what happened" I said holding back my tears, "hes fine" She says......... I hear Crying coming from up stairs then someone yell.... "I told you to go away" It was Jack, all the sudden Ava came down the stairs with stairs stained on her cheeks, "Zach" she said...... "Why are you here",  "He was actully just leaving" Jacks mom says..... "No, let him try to talk to Jack" Ava says walking torwards us "Why should i, he's the reason hes upstairs hurting" Mrs. Avery says.... "No your the reason there both hurting....." Ava says looking at me then back at Mrs.Avery, "You have 5 minutes" She says walking into the kitchen....  I look at Ava then run upstairs.......

                *Jacks pov*

    "I told you to go away" I yell at Ava, I hear her run down the steps then i hear voices and then i hear a guys voice....... After a few minutes a hear foot steps come to my door......  I heard a slight knock on my door, "Go away Ava" I say crying again,  "Jack...." I hear a guys soft voice... "No... please go away i just hurt you" i say knowing its Zach, "Please let me in Jacky, I need you baby..... I love you"  he says softly.... "No Zachy i have to fix this alone" I say.... "Jack, I love you with all my heart and if you don't open this door right now you might do somthing stupid....." He paused "i don't know what I'd do without you...." I just sit there, hurting...... What should i do? i ask myself

                *Zachs pov*

        "please open the door" i say after he doesn't reply to me....... I hear the lock unlock, I open the door and see what i never ever wanted to see EVER

            "Jacky.........."

*Sorry i didn't update its been a rough coupke days😭😭😭😭*

Word count- 948