Always

* I LOVE YOU ALL SO FLIPPING MUCH.... you guys never fail to amaze me... you never fail to make me smile.... 4 day.. 4 DAYS... we hit 7k 4 DAYS AGO.... and now were already at 8.5k .. why.... why... why....why.... why... ugh ily peeps*

               *Zachs pov*

    "Family of Mr. Avery" a short, skinny, blond haired women said walking torwards the waiting room with a clip board... All five of us stood up... yes five... logan met us here... "Is he ok" Logan said as soon as we got over to her... "I don't know how to say this..." she said... i looked at Jonah and  started balling... he pulled me into his chest and the lady said.... "You all should come and see him one by one.. oldest to youngest..." she said... "Is he ok" Logan repeated... "He's still unconscious and his heart beat is very very slow... he's slowly fading away... i don't know if there much more we can do... im sorry boys" she said patting my back... i looked at logan and he had tears in his eyes... "whos the oldest" she said... "I am..." logan said following her...
    Daniel walked over to me and wrapped me in his arms... and thats where i lost it.... "my baby... my babys leaving me... i need him to stay... i need him to be strong" i said ....

                  *logans pov*

     I follow the nurse back to Jacks room... when i walk in my heart drops....  the pale curly headed boy laying on his hospital bed.... his heart moniter beating slowly..... i sit beside him and put my hand on his arm...

     "Jack... i know we haven't known each other that long but i consider you my littke brother... you make Zachary so happy... you two are made for each other.. i need you to be strong... i need you to push through this buddy... please"  i say and a tear falls down my face....

loganpaul

loganpaul- little bro... You are one of the coolest guys I've ever met... seeing you laying in that hospital bed tonight hurts... i need you to get better.. for jonah... for corbyn... for Daniel.... for me.... for isla... for ava.... for Sydnie ... for your mom... for Zach
Comments Disabled

                  *Jonahs pov*

    i walked into Jacks room and sat beside him.... i looked at his pale face....
    "Jack.... i am so sorry this is happening... i can't help to think this is my fault... i feek like im hurting zach... i need you to be strong... we alk need you.... we can't be why dont we with out you"

Jonahmarais

Jonahmarais- Stay strong Jack.. we need you
Comments Disabled

                  *Corbyns pov*

     I sit by Jacks bed and take his hand.....
     "im so sorry this is happening jack... but i need you to be strong i need you to be you... i need you to come back to us.... i need my bestfriend..... please"

   i wipe the tears from my eyes and i take my phone out...  i read a message to jack from isla....  "Dear jacky... i love you bubby... please please be strong... i need you big brother.... i love you... i need my brother... please don't give uo... i love you.. love isla..."

Corbynbesson

Corbynbesson- Jack... your my bestfriend...  i would do anything for you... but right now i need you to do somthing for me.... i need you to fight through this.. i know you can... you have so many people that love you..   please jack please
Comments-
IslaRose- Jacky... please be strong i love you
imzachherron- Baby..  i need you please jacky
Mamaherron- ^^^ I know he's strong baby... He loves you
Wdw- WHATS HAPPENING

                 *Daniels pov*

     I sit by jack a put my hand on his forehead..... i look around the room and see all the machines... and then i say theese words.....
    "Jack Avery..... you are the strongest person in the band...  you are always there for everyone..... i need you to be strong now... for all of us... and if that doesn't help think of Zach.... He loves you so so so much... he needs you"

DanielSeavey

DanielSeavey- Come on Jack we need you buddy please💖
Comments disabled

                  *Zachs pov*

      Daniel walks out and gives me hug before he whispers... "Take as long as you need in there buddy" i nod and walk back...
       I break down in tears again when i see my pale unconscious boyfriend laying on the bed.... I sit on his bed and hold his hand.... i run my fingers through his hair before saying these words....
    "Jack Robert Avery... you mean the absolute world to me... I need you... i need you to be strong... i can't live this life without you... i can't be in this band without you.... i can't face the world without you... you make me feel special... you make me feel good about myself... i hate seeing you upset
... i love you with everything i have Jack... i will never stop loving you... please don't leave me baby boy... please don't leave me on this world alone.... please... i promise to make you happy.... i promise to never argue with you... i promise to never leave you.... i promsie to be there for you... i love you sweetie....  Please...." I layed my head on his chest and listened to his slow heart beat... until a nurse came in and said..... "Your friends said you need some fresh air... plus we need to run some tests... fill free to come back tomorrow... we will keep you updated" i stand up... "i love you jacky" i whisper kissing him lightly on the lips... the nurse hugs me......

Imzachherron

imzachherron- Baby

imzachherron- Baby.... i love you... i never meant to hurt you.. i need you... i need you ti be strong... don't give up... please baby.... please
Comments disabled

   I walk out the the waiting room when the nurse stops me.. "Take this" she says handing be me jacks sweatshirt..... "thank you" i say... We drive back to the house and i walk outside and sit on the rocks and watch the sun set... i hold jacks sweatshirt close to me.... "i love you baby" i whisper.... and then my phone rings........

"Hello"
"Is this Zach Herron"
"Yes... yes it is" a tear falls down my face
"You boyfriend... Jack Avery....."
"Is he ok... please tell me he's ok"
   "Zach.. your boyfriend is......."

*HAHAHA y'all probaly hate me... hope yah liked this chapter peace peeps*