random chapter

*Zachs pov*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm... I roll over to see Jack with his head burried into his pillow, "Jacky" I whisper.. "Hmmmmmm" he hums softly "We have to get up" i say taking the pillow and putting my forehead on his... "But i want to lay here with you all day" He says kissing me "I wanna lay here with you too baby but we have to go" I say and he groans, wrapping me in his arms and pulling me close... "I love you" I whisper kissing his nose making him smile "I love you more" he says back... "Nope" i say and I feel his hands move to my sides... his tickles me "s..stop it" I say while laughing and he straddles me... "I know my baby's weak spots" he says making me blush... I connect our lips and then Jonah yells "HURRY UP BOYS WE GOTTA GO"

*Corbyns pov*

I wake up feeling cold without the presence of my boyfriend in my arms... I sit up looking around untill I hear the shower... I sigh before getting up and putting sweat pants on... I walk into the bathroom and see my boyfriend standing there with only a towel wrapped around his waist.. I blush before walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist from behind... I kiss his neck and whisper "Goodmorning sexy" I look up to see his cheeks red and a smile on his face... "Goodmorning bean" he says turning around and hugging me.. "Why are you so God dam hot" I whisper in his ear causing him to bite his lip and blush... "You really know how to tease me Mr. Besson" He says.... "HURRY UP BOYS WE GOTTA GO" Jonah yells from the hall... "Now get your shower" he says kissing me and walking out of the room...

*Jonahs pov*

I wake up with arms around me... then everything came to me... I slowly turn around and look a the beautiful boy laying next to me.. "Landy" I whisper and his eyes slowly flutter open... "Goodmorning" he whispers back moving his hands to my lower back... "It's early but I have to get up" I say brushing the hair from his face... "I'll get up too" He sayy... "do you want to come with us to our interviews" I say and he nods... "Landon" I say putting my hand on his cheek "Yah bubs" he says staring into my eyes "About what you said last night... I like you too... Alot" I say and he smiles... He leans in a kisses me taking me by suprise... After awhile I pull away and smile... "We have to get ready" i whisper kissing his forehead and getting out of bed.....

*Jacks pov*

After everyone gets ready we walk to our uber where our manager is already sitting in the front seat... "Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn sit in the very back in that exact order" he says "Then Landon, Daniel, and Jack in the middle row" he adds... "Why are you spitting us all up" Jonah asks before climbing in the back.... "Because it's the order i need you in" he says and we all shrug our shoulders then sit in our seats..
(texts between Jack and Zach ps. there names will be there names in each others phone)

❤Myzachybear❤- Hi
💟noodles💟- Hi baby
❤Myzachybear❤- Im bored Jacky bear
💟noodles💟- I know baby.. we're almost there
❤Myzachybear❤- Good i need a hug😔
💟noodles💟- Zachy baby what's wrong
❤Myzachybear❤- I think i know why we all got spread out like this...
💟noodles💟- why?
❤Myzachybear❤- I think its because of us... and what happen in the car the last time...
(Yes I know i didn't write about something happening just pretend it did)
💟noodles💟- oh .... I'm still sorry about that..
❤Myzachybear❤- no baby don't be I know you didn't mean for them to hear us....
💟noodles💟- I love you little bug💚💜💚
❤Myzachybear❤- I love you more Jacky😊❤

(texts between Corbyn and Daniel)

💕Mybean💕- Hey sweet cheeks
💜Danibaby💜- Hi cutie
💕Mybean💕- I tired
💜Danibaby💜- so am I... I wish we could have sat together so i could have slept on you😊
💕Mybean💕- I love you and the back of your head😊😊😊
💜Danibaby💜- I love you more💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(texts between Landon and jonah)

😍Landy😍- Hi😊
💋Jonah💋- Hey you... I'm sorry we couldn't sit together😔
😍Landy😍- Its ok bubs I understand💜
💋Jonah💋- Landon...
😍Landy😍- yah
💋Jonah❤- I don't think im ready for a relationship yet....
😍Landy😍- Thats ok bubs I'll wait foe you
💋Jonah❤- your the best💟
😍Landy😍- I'll wait as long as you need me to💘
💋Jonah❤- 😊

*Hey peeps this chapter sucks and I hate it and I might delete it... Let me know what you think..... bye peeps luv u*

word count- 866