?My crush?

*Jacks pov*
     Its been about 3 months since the Bailey incident and zach and I have barely done anything like we use to, but i guess were fine.
     I woke up to Daniel yelling at me telling me to get up for our interveiw todayn "ugh" i say rolling out of bed and getting in the shower, I threw on black jeans and a white shirt with my black jacket, then walked down stairs where jonah, daniel, and corbyn were sitting on the couch eating poptarts and zach was in the kitchen, i walk in and grab a bowl and get some cereal, zach was just sitting there drawing circles with his finger on the counter, "zach"....... "Zach".........."earth to zach" I say laughing "huh oh hey" He says laughing as well, "whatcha doing bud" i ask "I don't know just thinking" he says "Ok just remember if you ever need to talk im here" i say as jonah walks in the kitchen, "lets go boys" he says.......
we get in the car jonah and daniel in the front and corbyn,zach and i in the back, I sat in the middle because why not about half way through the drive zach showed me a thing that said.....

I look at the boy and nod, He looked like he was hurting but why?  He also looked cute....... Ever since Bailey left that day I've been feeling weird and its only around zach........

    We got to the place and we all sat in our seat Jonah, Daniel, amd Corbyn in the back and Zach and I in the front.
  "Good morning everyone" the guy said looking at the camrea then at the fans in the crowd "today were here with......" he pointed at Jonah "im Jonah" then Daniel "im daniel"  then the rest of us "im Corbyn" "im jack" "and im zach" "and were why don't we" we all said everyone screamed .  The interviewer asked us all questions them he got to the one we all were nervous for, well we all were nervous for zach...... "What about girlfriends, Y'all have girlfriends and if not crushes?" he said "Jonah you first" "Nope im single as a pringle and no crushes either" he says shruging his shoulders, them the guy points to daniel "Also single with no crushes" then corbyn, "I have a beautiful girlfriend named Christiana" Then me "im single and no crushes" I kinda lied i guess then he got to zach and said "So zach any special ladies out there or crushes" Zach looked at me then the boys in the back, then me again, I whispered to him "maybe its time" he took a deep breath and i patted his back "you got this zach" all four of us said to him.. "Well actully, Im gay" He said looking at all the fans, they all looked at him smiling and they all yelled stuff like "we love you zach" and "Were proud of you herron" Then the interviewer said "good for yoy zach" then he paused and said "Any guys out there you like"

* Zachs Pov* 
"Any guys out there you like" the guy said and my heart stopped, i can't lie..... "Actully Yes"   Jack looked at me kinda confused. "Ooooh ok" the interviewer said "Now will take questions from the fans, a girl in a wdw t-shirt said "I love you zach, And my question is, do you like any of the boys" she pointed at my band members and i looked at Jonah amd my heart dropped he shrugged i turned back to her and said "I love you to and well, Yes actully i do like one of them" All the girls screamed and the boys looked at me in confusion. .......

  After the interview we headed back to the house, when we got inside Daniel said "so if you don't mind, which one of us is it zach" "Not telling" i said looking at Jonah and trying not to make it obvious he knows.

   A few hours went by and Jonah walked in our room and said "Hey herron, wanna go to the movies"   "nah, Im tired, I'll just stay here" i answered, "ok" he said walking out.

*Jack's pov*
  "wanna go to the movies with us" daniel asks walking out with corbyn and jonah. "no ima pass" i say sitting on the couch "ok, just take care of zach he seemed off today and he's staying here to" corbyn said  "k" i said watching them walk out.

*Texts between Jack and Zach*
Jack- Hey im dow stairs, the boys are gone, and you said you needed to talk to me.
Zach- Yah, I'll be down in a minute
Jack- ok take your time

*zachs pov*

  I honestly don't know what i wanna talk to Jack about but i know i need to talk to him.  I walk down stairs, and see the curly headed boy sitting on the couch, i walk over and sit aross from him, "Whats up bud" he says putting his phone down and sitting up and with out even thinking i say "Jack, why do people hate me, why do they all hate me" I burst out in tearsn and he comes over and sits by me, "Zach don't say that, no one hates you and if they do, there stupid and jelous" he says rapping me in a hug, "Why don't you hate me" i say "Zach, i could never hurt you, your my bestfriend and i don't know what I'd do without you" I turn torwards him and he grabs my face "Zach can i tell you somthing?" He says wiping my tears, "Ever since we got here and ever since the whole Bailey thing, I've been thinking" He says still looking at me "About what?" i say "About us" He says pulling me closer to him "Zach.... I think i like you" my heart stopped when he said thoose words "What" i say... "im sorry zach, i know I'm probably not the one you like, but i had to tell you before it was to late, i also knoe you probably don't want anything to do with me because i hurt you" he said starting to cry a little "Jack, I like you to" I say hugging him "Zach... he said pulling away from our hug "yah" i say, then all the sudden he...........he........ he

Kissed me💗

Word count- 1076