💗You and me💗

*Jacks pov*

   "Dont let me go" zach whispers.... "Never" I say back.... I look at his face... tears stained on his cheeks and  blood shot eyes, "Lets go home" I say and he nods.... We all walk to the house... I carried Zach the whole way and he fell asleep..... When we got home i took him upstairs and layed him on the bed... I took  his hoodie off and put sweat pants on him..... I noticed bruises on his thighs and ribs...... i pulled the blanket over him and walked down stairs....
     "Jack whats wrong" Corbyn says looking at me concered.... "You shouls be happy" Logan said.... i shook my head "They hurt him..... its all my fault" i say and tears rum down my face....... Corbyn hugs me "No its not Jack..... there stupid idiots" jonah said...... i nod and walk to the couch amd sit down..... We watch netflix for awhile.. "im gonna go make popcorn" Corbyn said... "I'll come"   i say following him into the kitchen... after a few minutes i hear somone yell... "Jack!!!!" from in the living room.... I run to see Zach standing there sobbing and shaking...... When he sees me he almost takes me off my feet.... "Im here baby boy" i say holding him.... he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck.... "I love you" he whispers in my ear... "I love you to..... with all my heart" i say walking over to the kitchen and sitting him on the counter like a child.... i wipe his tears with my sweatshirt then i kiss his forehead..... I reach into the fridge and get him water..... "Drink this please" i say giving it to him... I turn around and see corbyn standing behind me with another bottle of water "Jack you drink this..... you need it to" he says patting my shoulder... i nod and take a drink of the water, "Come on lets go i have popcorn" Corbyn said walking into the living room, i turn to walk behind him but im stoped by zach saying "Carry me please" I turn around and nod...... "of course" i say picking him up and carrying him into the living room, I sit down and zach sits on my lap with his head on my shoulder......
   After a few minutes he falls asleep, Jonah smiles at me before i close my eyes and slowly drift off to a peaceful sleep with my amazing boyfriend in my arms.............

     I wake up suddenly and look around i see no one around me.... but then i look down to see Zach still sleeping...... i smile at him then i see a note laying on top of him.....

Jack and Zach,
                            The boys and I went out to go shopping with Logan we would have woke you guys up but we thought you guys need some alone time with each other, will be back around 7ish... will bring you guys food later- 
                     Daniel

   I set the note beside me and look on my phone....... oh my god we didn't update the fans...... then i see posts on all the boys accounts.... so i post on mine

JackAveryMusic

JackAveryMusic- Happy to say my baby is safe at home sleeping at the moment

JackAveryMusic- Happy to say my baby is safe at home sleeping at the moment.... thank you all for your loving support i love you all💖   I love you Zachary Dean Herron... will all my heart ❤
Comments-
Loganpaul- awwe how cute
imreeseherron- My brother💜
Mamaherron- I love you Zachy, i am so happy your safe and home....
Wdw8282- ZACHY!!!!!