WHY!!!!

*Jacks pov*
  We landed in Dallas and zachs mom picked us up, ever since the plane incident Zachs been acting really weird, like he doesn't wanna hug me or let me hold him, Zachs not like that he normally always wants hugs.........
      We got to his house and sat down in the living room just the two of us "Baby.... You ok" I say putting my hand on his arm, he pulled it away and flinched like he was in pain, "Yah" He said pulling on his sleeves, "Zachy, you know you can tell me things, I love you" i say taking his hands, "i love you to and yah i know", His mom comes in and tells us there food in the kitchen and shes going to sleep, we both smiled and said "ok thanks"...........
     Zach grabbed the remote and turned on netflix, He leaned on me and i wrapped my arms around him, He fell asleep after a while, I got up and picked him up and carried him to bed, I laid him down..... but when i did i moticed somthing in his arm, i pulled up his sleeve and saw all the cuts on both arms......... I ran to the bathroom and started crying "This is all your fault Jack" I whispered to myself "You should have been there for him" Why Zachary why, after i calmed myself down i walked out and laid beside him, I put my arm around him and whispered "Why zach" a tear ran down my face, he looked up and me "Why what" "sorry didn't know you were awake" i say running my fingers through his hair "Are you ok Jack" He says sitting up a little "Zach..... Why?"  I said starting to cry again, "Jack... why what?" He said wiping my tears "Why did you do this" I say grabbing his arms "Why did you hurt yourself" i paused "Why didn't you just come talk to me" I say looking in his beautiful eyes "I didn't know what to do Jack, latley i haven't known what to do" He said starting to get a little mad, "Zachy......" I say "What" he a questioned "Nevermind" I say turning my back to him and laying down "Goodnight" I said kissing his forehead "Night"

   There we laid back to back both hurting inside.....
       "I love you Zachary"   I said softly and there was no response........

*short chapter sorry*

Word count- 409