Seven

When 4pm rolls around, Louis eventually makes his way to the huge auditorium. He feels tiny, in a room full of dom and fertile vampires, all over 6ft - they dwarf his tiny 5'0 frame.

He can feel the stairs, he can see their eyebrows raise as they turn to their friends in a whisper. Evidently vampires from different floors, it must be their first time noticing him, a human boy, is a worker.

It was a shock to Louis to, so he isn't surprised at the stares.

He keeps his head down as he makes his way into the back of the room, he seats himself on one of the only available seats of the auditorium. He can't help but wrap his arms around as he notices more vampires flood into the room, by now there are thousands, all the seats are taken and now people are standing everywhere.

"Human." 

Louis immediately turns to stare up at the voice. There is a huge, scary dom looming over him, eyes cast on the tiny boy as he glares. 

"Y-y-yes?"

"Get up, I'm sitting there." 

The caramel haired boy raises his eyebrows as he shoots up from his seat, scared shitless and into submission, "sorry mister..." Louis mumbles as he moves to stand in the back of the room

Naturally he folds his arms around his waist feeling self-conscious. Luckily it isn't long until he can see Liam and Harry stepping onto the stage. Thankfully all the vampires attention move off of him and onto the CEO and second in charge who stand on the huge stage at the front of the room.

He is immediately reminded when he sees Liam of the embarrassing coffee moment mere days earlier. Sometimes he truly hates himself. He is so clumsy, vampires are perfect - it does nothing for his self confidence. 

"Thank you all for gathering here today. We have implemented a few changes which all of you must be aware of." Harry begins, eyes flicking around the room. He can hear Louis blood pumping through his veins, but he can't see the boy. It makes him frown. He has to shake the thought to the back of his head, focusing on business.

Liam steps forward speaking next, "we plan to expand even more. We have calculated the statistics and determined that even though we are a global company, our most important decisions and dealings come from this office right here in London." 

Harry nods at Liam's words, stepping forth and taking the microphone.

Louis watches as Harry brushes his long locks back into position, it's almost... hot?

"Liam will only be working three times a week here now - and the other half operating from our nearby office to work on expanding that section. I however will be here seven days a week in order to fulfil what we will be losing by not having Mr Payne here seven days a week."

Everyone begins to gossip, before Harry coughs and a silence falls over the room again. Louis can't help but frown, Harry would be busy. So busy, he can't even imagine. He is only an intern and he alone is piled with work, imagine being the CEO without the backup and support of the second in command.

Liam speaks up next thanking everyone, "we look forward to everything that is to come and expect in this transitional period everyone to work extra hard... is that all Harry?"

The curly haired man raises his eyebrows looking up once more before taking the microphone, "oh and one more thing. I will be choosing to promote someone to my personal assistant. I will be accepting resumes at my door for the next two days. So, keep that in mind. Thank you everyone you can return to work."

Louis is about to run out the door, not wanting to be trampled on by the many many vampires filling the huge room, it's then that Harry speaks into the microphone once more, "can Louis Tomlinson please stay behind and come to the stage."

The tiny human's eyes widen in worry, he pauses where he is about to exit, a dom bumping him harshly in the process.

"Ouch!" Louis groans as he quickly dodges out of the path of the herd of vampires, he waits until everyone has left, and a clear path is made to make his way to the stage. He sees Harry and Liam talking, before the latter dismisses himself leaving Harry alone.

He cautiously makes his way towards the man, head down.

"Yes Mr Styles?"

Harry stares adoringly and only now does he notice their height difference. Louis truly is tiny. Vampire doms are all generally 6'3, but Harry is tall, even for a dom - he is a solid 6'5.

(Okay maybe Lou is a bit taller, but not by much - you imagine it as you want in the end)

"Come Louis sit." Harry takes the small boy's back in his hand, guiding him to the nearby couch.

The tiny human can't help the blush that forms on his cheeks. Eventually he is sitting on the couch next to the vampire, and he can't help but feel a flush on his cheeks because they are so close, thighs touching and it sends sparks through his body.

He knows it is wrong, so wrong to want a vampire, but it just feels natural.

Yet, it is so unnatural.

"Louis, I made a list of shops I need you to run to, I have a meeting in two hours. I completey forgot and need a more appropriate and toned down suit. You will get me a new one, I have attached my size in the notes which I emailed you - here is my credit card."

Louis's eyes widen as green eyes stare into his soul, and he passes the boy his American Express card.

The black version.

"Buy yourself lunch with It while you are out .... you look parched. You aren't working too hard are you?"

The vampire suddenly frowns, moving even closer if possible, as he seemingly examines the boy's body making sure he isn't over worked.

"N-no Sir I'm fine... I'lll um be back in an hour. Thank you....?"

Louis sounds baffled, confused as to why the CEO chose him, confused as to why he was being nice.

He can't help but stare in shock as the dom vampire stands up, staring at him once more and with a solid nod leaves without another word.

How strange?

-----

"He isn't qualified to be your personal assistant Harry."

"He will be fine." Harry argues.

Liam merely frowns, "you can't favour him Harry just because he is your mate, with me leaving you truly do need someone useful. And sorry, but a human boy who is barley legal age isn't going to cut it as a PA."

Harry frowns, eyes glaring at Liam, "i'm calling a council meeting - with every senior vampire of our clan. Tomorrow."

"Harry you know council meetings are reserved for the most important of subjects." Liam's eyes are widened.

"Louis is important."

"Fine a council meeting it is. I'm sure I won't be the only one saying a human and vampire relationship is bad."

Thoooooughs?