Forty-Three

"Harry you really blow things out of proportion! Aria is a new guy at work who I'm trying to be friends with. If you haven't noticed already, I don't really have many of those! I'm fucking human!" Louis huffed, hands on his hips as he stood his ground.

Harry's eyes fell to the floor, the vampire standing up and pulling Louis into him. He fell to the bed and positioned Louis between his legs.

"Oh, little one..." Harry truly did not know how to respond, "what time are they coming over?"

Louis snuggled into the vampire's broad cold chest, "in around 4 hours, at 5 pm."

The CEO nodded, "have a nap, I know you were awake late into the night and arose early this morning." Louis was about to argue however a yawn betrayed him. Harry cooed, pulling Louis further into his arms, and covered him with a blanket.

"But don't you need to work?"

Harry chuckled, "yes... but I find it increasingly difficult to when I have you in my arms." Harry peppered the boy's lips in soft kisses, "sleep, Lou. I'll be here when you wake."

Louis merely smiled at the vampire, drifting off in the safety of Harry's arms.

-----

"Hey, Mr Styles! Wicked home you have, thanks for letting me come over." 

Harry's teeth were pressed tightly together as he willed his fangs not to fall. Aria had arrived, and Harry hated the mere sight of the man. Jealousy was an emotion he was unfamiliar with, however, with Louis it was something he experienced more often in the last 6 months than he had in the past 1342 years.

"Why thank you Aria, Louis should be in the living room, Niall is already here. I think they were planning on watching movies."

The dom vampire, Aria, smiled patting Harry on the back. He was too friendly for the vampire's liking.

"Wicked! Lead the way Mr Styles."

Harry wanted to punch the man if he dares use the word 'wicked' once more. However, for Louis' sake, he willed the urge away and lead him to said room.

There were Louis and Niall laughing as they looked over something on Harry's laptop, well spare laptop which he had lent the small boy.

"Louis..." Harry announced his presence, sourcing the boy's attention.

The tiny boy looked up with a huge smile, "Oh Aria, you made it. Thank you for coming, sit... we were thinking of either guardian's of the galaxy or 50 shades of grey." Louis and Niall fell into another pit of giggles as Harry's face contoured into a mix of fury and shock.

"Don't you even-" The CEO began, only to be cut off by the tiny human.

"I'm kidding Hazzy. You're so gullible."

Harry rolled his eyes, moving to stand in front of Louis, pulling the boy up to his feet and pressing soft kisses to his lips. Harry's eyes flicked to Aria, making sure he was watching as he claimed the boy in front of the Dom and Fertile vampires.

Harry's fangs popped, scraping along the small boy's neck before they were returning to their hidden position.

"Behave," Harry whispered deeply into Louis' ear, leaving the small boy flustered.

"Guardian's of the Galaxy it is," Louis mumbled, a shy smile on his lips as Harry left the room with a smirk.

----

Not to Harry's surprise, he couldn't help but stay constantly alert to every sound and smell coming from the theatre room where Louis, Niall and Aria stayed the night. He heard laughter, jokes, and pure squeals of happiness.

He almost felt bad for being so weary of Aria, it was clear Louis was having the time of his life. It made Harry realise, he had never truly asked Louis if he had family... He clearly didn't have many friends. The vampire sighed, knowing at least now Aria could be a good friend along with Niall.

Harry had to remember, Louis was human - and in this world, outside the shelter of Harry's arms; Louis was prey.

Eventually, the sun sunk into the land and the moon rose high into the sky only for the sun to return hours later.

"Morning baby boy," Harry mumbled as he saw Louis for the first time in a few hours, the boy's hair was wild and his skin soft and slightly puffy from sleep. Harry fell in love all over again.

"Hey Haz, Niall had to skip out last night, something about a hunting session for deer? Aria is still sleeping."

The vampire pressed a kiss to the boy's forehead, "yes I heard him leave, said farewell even."

"You didn't sleep?"

Harry smiled with a chuckle, "no baby, I really only sleep when you are with me, I continued to work away at my desk."

"Workaholic."

Harry laughed. The two continued to share a stare of love for a fair while before Harry was whispering a soft, "Aria's awake."

And within ten seconds, the said man was walking through the door, in sweats and a white t-shirt.

"Yo Mr Styles. I may have only been alive, well dead for like 100 years but that was a solid sleep. Wow." 

Harry's eyes widened, "you're only 100?"

Aria laughed, "well 112 actually."

The CEO shook his head in shock, "wow you're a fuckin baby. God."

Aria smiled as he began to zip up his overnight bag, "well that's coming from an elder vampire who has been in history, been everywhere, done everything. I'm sure nothing really surprises you anymore Mr Styles."

A soft silence fell through the room as Harry considered the words of the dom vampire. Louis, however, was slightly shocked, only now realising how little he knew about vampires not just Harry, the entire vampiric breed was one giant question mark.

"Anyway, I better get going. Y'all have a good day. See you at work, thanks for a wicked night!"

Just like that Louis and Harry were left alone after seeing the man out.

Harry stared at Louis for a second before laughing.

"What?" 

The CEO just smiled, "does he know any adjective other than 'wicked'?"

Probably not.

---

Chuck me a follow, once I hit 7K i'm hosting a worlwide giveaway of 1D merch for my followers :)