Thirty-Five

Four days into their trip, and Louis was adoring having Harry all to himself. He had become completely comfortable with the vampire. It felt right when they hugged, it felt normal when they kissed. He couldn't imagine it any other way, it worried him what the council might say.

Louis smiled a he peaked around the door of the yatchs gym. Louis bit his lips as he watched Harry lift some weights. The vampire didn't seem to have a single issue as he raised the bar up and down. Louis was amazed by the man's strength. 

Harry sighed, taking in a deep breath. He hummed as he could smell the small boy. Sitting up, he listened closly noticing that he could hear Louis' heartbeat, undoubtly coming from the door.

Smirking, the vampire used his super speed to move behind his future mate. Louis was confused, within a blink of the eye the man was gone.

"Boo!" Harry whispered into Louis' ear, strong hangs grasping Louis' waist. The small boy jumped, turning around to notice Harry behind him. The CEO laughed as Louis playfully hit his chest, falling into his arms.

"Oh my god Harry you scared me!"

"Secretly watching me work out little cub?" Harry teased as he took the boy's hand. Louis smiled shly, staring down at their interconnected hands. The CEO bought Louis' hand to his lips, pressing a chaste kiss to them.

"Could hear you, and smell you, knew you were watching." Louis blushed at his mate's words, "you're a stalker."

Louis merely giggled, rolling his eyes as he raced out of Harry's arms.

"Catch me if you can."

"Oh you know that's not even a challenge." Harry smirked within moments, grabbing Louis and even more effortlessly than he was with those weights, he was picking the boy up and throwing him onto the nearby couch.

Louis giggled the entire time, and Harry's fond, was certainly showing.

----

"You're thirsty...." Mumbled Louis. He had began to learn when the vampire needed a glass of blood. Harry's eyes would begin to turn darker, he would stiffen and speak less.

He always avoided drinking blood in front of Louis.

The vampire hummed, holding Louis close on the couch where they were overlooking the bright blue water. The sun was setting and the sight was beautiful.

"I'll get something from the kitchen later..." Harry spoke in his deep voice, eyes never leaving the crashing waves. Louis sat up, swinging his leg over Harry's thighs so he was straddling the man.

Suddenly he had the CEO's undivided attention. Harry smiled as Louis puckered his lips, silently asking for a kiss, which Harry of course granted.

"Drink from me..." Louis mumbled, his lips moving against the vampires. Harry pulled back, staring at Louis in shock.

Louis nodded, baring his neck slightly, "you say I smell nice... Hazzy.... drink from me. Bite me."

Harry's mouth was wide agape in shock, as he moved Louis' hair behind his ear.

"What if I can't stop..." Harry mumbled, pressing soft kisses to the boy's neck, sucking a mark to the righthand side. Louis moaned softly.

"You will, I trust you."

Harry's teeth brushed against the skin on his neck and he inhaled the boy's sweet scent. He had never smelt someone so pure, so perfect so delicious. It was one breath later which caused him to bare his fangs, sinking into the boy's neck, right where he had just left his mark.

Louis gasped out in shock, arms moving to grasp his future mate's shoulders. Harry sucked softly, a small trail of blood dripping down Louis' neck and onto his pretty collar bones. His tongue followed the trail, licking up the redness. 

"Harry...." Louis mumbled, hand tugging on the mans curls. The vampire stared into Louis' eyes. He had never tasted blood so good, he could drink from Louis everyday and still crave more. It was like Louis was a drug, made just for him. 

He was.

"Am I hurting you cub?" Harry whispered as he played with the boy's hair, craving to dip his head to the boy's neck and take one last sip.

"No, no, no. It feels good. Keep going."

Harry hummed, blinking in shock, his hands made there way to Louis' back, slowly falling down to sit against the boy's round ass.

He took one last drink, before licking his neck clean and looking up again.

They stared at one another in silence for a moment, both smiling. Harry let his fangs fall away and his teeth return to normal. His forehead fell against Louis' and they felt more connected than ever.

"Your heart is beating so fast." Harry mumbled, thumb rubbing against Louis' thigh.

The boy giggled, "it's beating for you."

welp, that was adorable. Ideas for next chapter please?