Thirty

Would appreciate a follow? 81 more till 6k :)

Louis sighed as he opened his eyes to the bright light streaming through his bedroom door. He smiled as he remembered the luxury he now lived in with Harry. Turning over he glanced at his alarm clock which sat on the bedside table.

His eyes widened as the clock read 10 am.

"Holy shit i'm late!"

Louis hurriedly stepped into some jeans, much too skin-tight for work, but at that moment the thought of being two hours late for work horrified the small human. So naturally, he jumped into the first thing he could find.

Tumbling down the stairs he jumped, as sitting on the sofa was a shirtless Harry Styles.

"Ha-Harry.... but work! We are so late."

Harry's lips formed a small smirk, "you know what I thought we could both take the day off, how does that sound cub?"

Louis' eyes widened in shock. Harry, take the day off? Now that was unheard of. 

He loved it.

"Oh, um well if that's what you want..." Louis trailed off, finding his fingers entertaining suddenly.

Harry smirked at the shy boy, "get ready to head out then."

----

"Cub... are you ready?" Harry smiled fondly at the small boy who stood at the front door.

"Yeah, thanks, Harry," Louis spoke softly.

Louis always felt out of place when he went places, expensive places, with Harry. Especially in Harry's expensive cars, this time it was the man's Porche. Thankfully,  Harry didn't make him drive this time, Louis was much too nervous he would crash and ended up driving a mere 40km in a 60km zone last time.

Harry had taken him shopping, the large shopping centre had every store Louis could imagine. Walking through some expensive clothes store Harry continued to suggest piece after piece.

"What about these?" Harry asked, holding up a pair of bright red pants. Louis' mouth gaped, the pants were so...so... gay.

He loved them.

"Y-yeah, thanks, Harry. Those are so nice."

Another piece of clothing added to the trolly. Harry had already made it clear that Louis's card wouldn't be seeing the outside of his wallet. Louis had blushed, argued, and of course, lost. So as Harry placed item after item into the cart he couldn't help but feel bad.

Harry, of course, didn't care. As a matter of fact, he would never let Louis pay for anything.

"Come on Lovely, let's check out and get some coffee."

Louis smiled, he wanted to hold the vampire's hand but didn't know if that would be too much.

---

"Where are we going Harry?" 

With a trunk full of new clothing, Louis was tired. Harry had tired him out walking from one end of the mall to the other and back again.

"I want to take you somewhere, show you something." 

It was then that Harry pulled up on the side of the road. They were in what seemed to be a deserted dead-end. Louis felt scared for a moment as Harry stepped outside, speeding around and opening his door for him.

"In a forest?"

Louis frowned, unsure of the vampire's intentions. 

"I want to show you, what I can do..." Louis raised his eyebrows, as Harry knelt for a second.

"Um wha-" Louis began, only to be interrupted by Harry, "get on my back cub."

Louis unsurely followed Harry's instructions, the latter smiled standing up. With two words, he was racing up the large tree, "hold on."

Louis squealed as he wrapped his hands around Harry's broad shoulders. Harry crawled effortlessly up to the top of the huge trees. It reminded Louis that Harry really was a vampire. He wasn't human, he drank blood, never slept and had inhuman strength and power.

"Harry oh my god." Louis breathed out as they reached the top. The curly-haired man smiled softly as he moved one of his hands off a branch to support Louis' leg.

"Shhh. Look." 

Louis followed Harry's eyes, and there they were, a hundred feet above the ground, overlooking the river as the sunset.

"Wow... Harry this is, spectacular."

The vampire smiled, "I use to come here many times when I was younger. Sat here all night till sunrise..."

"Why did you stop?" 

"I guess I forgot to appreciate the little things, but this one little thing reminded me too."

Louis let his chin fall onto Harry's shoulder as he spoke, "which little thing?"

Harry chuckled, his thumb rubbing circles on Louis' thigh, "you."

Louis' ears reddened in a pink flush, "Harry.."

"Yes, cub?"

"Are you really mine?"

Harry gently turned Louis around so instead, he was on his hip. The vampire looked directly into Louis' pretty blue eyes.

"Forever and always."

Louis smiled, resting his head in Harry's neck, "but... i'm human Harry."

The vampire seemed to grasp Louis tighter. Louis frowned as Harry seemed almost bothered by the question.

"And you will continue to be. Now hold on cub."

With that Louis forgot all about his question as Harry jumped from one tree to another. 

The squeal he let out had Harry chuckling loudly as he thought to himself one thing.

Stay my innocent boy forever, please.

Remember to give the new story a read