Thirty-Three

Ready for fluff and filler?

"Harry..." Louis whimpered as he clung tight to Harry. He was overwhelmed as the vampire-led him through the huge yacht.

Harry smiled kissing the tiny humans cheek as he placed his palm on the small of Louis' back. The boy seemed to calm immediately, melting into Harry's shoulder.

"Don't worry princess, it might be big. But you are safe."

Louis blushed. Nicknames were a new thing for them, yet Louis secretly adored them, especially princess and baby boy, oh and don't even get him started on little one.

As they walked towards, Louis presumed the main deck Harry spoke up.

"We will sail to Italy and when we get there dock in my private dock in Venice. Hopefully, the Captain will stay as close to the shoreline as possible so we will have minimum roughness. Just like walking on solid ground."

"Harry... did you just happen to forget to mention you own a private dock in Venice?" Louis whispered eyes widened in awe, this was luxury, he didn't deserve this.

"Sorry little one, that always slips my mind."

Louis was weak.

---

"This is the lounging area." Harry was giving Louis a thorough tour of the ship, it was larger than it looked on the outside, and that said something. There was a butler, captain and chef.

 There was a butler, captain and chef

"This... wow. This is grand." Louis was left speechless, Harry couldn't help but smile, impressing his mate was his kink.

"The ship has another four lounge areas, but we probably only need to use one. This is my favourite."

Louis lept onto the couch, giggling at himself when he was bounced by the springs in the couch. Harry smiled fondly.

"Come little one, I will show you more." Walking a few more meters and into the yacht Louis was amazed by the red carpet and gold details on the walls.

"Over here is my office."

Louis giggled as he saw it

Louis giggled as he saw it. Harry's eyes widened at Louis, "what?"

"A desk fit for a king, also known as I'm a big shot CEO, Harry Styles."

The vampire bit his lip grinning widely as he pinched the boy's side, Louis squealed pulling away, only for the vampire to wrap his arms around him.

Harry continues to briefly show Louis the bathroom(s).

"Finally, this is the bedroom. The bed is amazing, I had it installed just for you. Cost a pretty penny."

"Harry, you didn't have to, I could have taken the couch." Louis stared at the man, Harry was just trying to impress the boy he dares say had fallen in love with.

"Anything for you."

Louis blushed pink, face falling into Harry's chest, "it's stunning thank you."

Harry felt amazing by the praise, something he never thought he would seek

Harry felt amazing by the praise, something he never thought he would seek. But all he wanted was to be told he had done good by his tiny mate.

Suddenly the vampire wa scooping up the delicious smelling boy and throwing him onto the bed. Louis giggled as Harry crawled over him and straddled his hips.

"How far away is Italy?" Louis asked.

Harry pressed a kiss to the boy's lips, a soft gentle peck before falling next to him, "around 8 days. Don't worry Kitten, I can entertain you."

Louis is sure he can.

---

Louis found himself that night cuddled up to Harry in bed, just staring out of the huge windows of the boat. They could see the stars shining. Harry's leg was hooked over his hip as he pulled him as close as he could, spooning him.

Louis giggled as the man ran his fingers over his love handles.

"Hazzzy, that tickles!" Louis whined, a smile increasing as the curly haired man began to tickle him.

"Stop it." Louis laughed loudly, legs bucking as he squirmed in the Dom's tight hold.

Harry smiled widely as he straddled the little human to keep him in place, hands never once leaving his sides. Louis continued to kick and giggle; he was so ticklish.

"Harrrrrry i'm go-gonna pe-peee oh my god!"

Harry only smiled, hands stilling by his side, pressing a loving kiss to the boy's temple. "You're too sweet little Kitten."

The two remained quiet for some time before Louis was exhaling loudly.

"Mr Harry. You're too heavy." Louis whined softly pushing the man off him; Harry flopped onto the opposite side of the bed.

"Sorry, little one. I forget you're so tiny sometimes."

Louis sends him a playful glare for that remark, Harry just smiles.

He's smitten.

All authors, back up your work immediatly. Wattpad is not safe.