Forty-Six

Harry was content.

Lying on his bed, Louis tucked under his arm, little body all warm as they spooned in nothing but boxers. Exactly what Harry needed after a long night and eventful dinner

He looked at Louis' face, soft, beautiful cheeks, long lashes, pretty caramel hair; he was just perfect.

"Baby you're perfect to me," Harry whispered softly as he stroked Louis' exposed shoulder. The boy, whose eyes were closed smiled.

He turned around in Harry's large arms, softly pushing his boyfriend onto his back, so he could snuggle up and into his shoulder and arms.

"Shhh. Sleepy time." Louis mumbled, equally as quiet. And Louis did just that, he fell asleep on Harry's chest, finger softly tracing his boyfriend's tattoos.

"Yeah, you have to get up bright and early to meet Stan for breakfast remember."

Louis hummed, drifting off to sleep.

---

"Lou!" 

"Oh my god Stan I miss you so much," Louis squealed at his friend who he was meeting at the local coffee shop. The two really hadn't seen much of each other. Louis was busy with Harry and with his job.

"How are you, Lou? Oh my god, wait let's order." Louis giggled at his friend as they moved to the counter placing their order before taking a seat.

"So, tell me everything. How are things with you and Harry.... after the news from the council after all."

Louis blushed leaning forward towards Stan. The latter smiled, "what did you guys do Lou!"

"Well..." Louis giggled before continuing, "we haven't done it. But, Harry has been showing me all these amazing things that I didn't know existed. He rubbed off on me, then he... oh my god did this amazing thing with his tongue on my..." Louis trailed off.

Only for Stan's eyes to light up as he whisper-yelled, "he ate you out!?"

Louis shushed his friend as their cake and coffee were delivered to their table, he thanked the waiter, waiting until he left to continue speaking to Stan, "yeah and then he....he also fingered me." Louis spoke so softly almost shyly.

Stan cooed, "aw little Lou's growing up." 

"Oh shut up how are things in the human world."

Stan scoffed, "oh you know I have to get up way too early and work way too late just to earn below minimum wage and live in a place where on the daily I fight off stray vampires. It's going great."

Louis sighed as he took a sip of his boiling coffee, "one-day things won't be like that."

Stan sighed, "yeah doubt it."

"Well start believing it. Because I promise to change the world one day."

Stan smiled. He didn't believe the small boy in front of him. 

He really should have.

---

Louis whined as he stood on a small stool mixing the large bowl of stew together. 

"And what are you making now beautiful?" 

Louis jumped almost falling off his stool, however, he quickly caught himself. Holding his hands against the counter.

"Harry you scared me."

The vampire chuckled as he stood behind the small boy, pressing soft kisses to the wound on his neck.

"What are you making this food for?" Harry pinched Louis' sides spinning him a circle before placing him back on the stool.

Louis squealed, "I invited, Liam, Niall, Stan and Aria over... for dinner. I know half of you are vampires, however, you will still enjoy my food. It's delicious." 

Harry smirked, pulling Louis against his chest, "oh did you now cub. And who gave you permission to do that?"

"I did, is that a problem daddy?"

Louis was teasing the vampire and of course, Harry realised, "you're too cute. How you think you can boss me around."

Louis bit his lip, playfully bopping Harry on the nose, "and you're too cute thinking that you aren't completely wrapped around my finger."

Harry had to growl softly as Louis turned on the tips of his toes and smirked as he walked away.

He was a real minx at times.

Sorry, this is short :(