Chapter 4

(Levi POV)

I had got some seaweed for the brat to eat since by now he was probably starving.

As soon as I opened the door to my quarters (which was locked by the way) the only thing I saw was that little shit trying to open a small viewing window that was above the little pool of water we had put him in.

He just stood there looking horrified and frozen in place. "Well some little brat wants to disobey Levi hmm..."

Once that was said he dropped down went to the corner of the tub and started shaking and crying and shaking his no.

"I though I made it very very clear that I didn't want you to move a muscle .." I set down the bowl which contained his food. " but Hanji would probably be pissed if I cut off your tail so we'll have to do with some other punishment...

(Eren POV)

Crap. Crap. Shit holy fucking shit I just had to do it right just had to find a way to get out of here since the door was locked....obviously.

And and I just can't take it sitting here like nothing but a pile of crap..but now........oh now I've really done it I'am dead I'll never see Mikasa, mom, dad, Armin, or even seahorse face Jean again!

I could feel his glare on me and hear him walking toward me in my helpless form. "Please....."

He stopped dead in his tracks. "What?...."

"Please ...please I b-b-beg of you j-just don't hurt me I'll d-d-do anything you want ANYTHING! Just please don't hurt me." All that was done and said in a almost un audible voice. Dammit I broke under the pressure...Everything slipped down that damn drain.

Now I was just begging he heard me to not do anything rash. "Hmm ....so he finally speaks." I was letting out shaky breaths thinking maybe he wasn't going to hurt me but I was wrong.

He grabbed me by the hair once more as before, "Your not off the hook I have to teach you a lesson about listening to me and understanding me as well...." He yanked my head up so his glare met my eyes.

I felt very vulnerable under his gaze as it went down my whole body. "Please I beg you ....please I promise I won't ever do it again I'll stay with you I won't leave." Tears began to slip past my eyes once more as I pleaded with the man.

"Since you can seem to beg whats your name brat?" He seemed to have loosed the grip on my hair.

"Eren." "Well Eren-" someone knocked frantically at the door.

"Sir Levi sir I heard crying please I really hope your aren't hurting the mermaid! Hanji would not like that so...."

"I'll be right out there Petra." "Yes sir!"

Thank god the girl saved me from the wrath or levi. Or al least for now.

"We're not finished Eren if I catch you even a inch out of that spot don't be expecting to move tomorrow when I get done with you." I just stared too scared to do anything.

"Answer me Eren when I speak to you.." He said it with force in his voice.

"Y-y-yes Levi." "Also you will refer to me as sir from this point not my name as for you do not have the privilege to use it."

I shook my head yes too scared to say anything else to upset him at all. "Oi!"

I looked at him. He tossed me the bowl he had carried him in with him. I caught and made sure it continents didn't spill out.

"I want that finished by the time I get back which will probably be time for lights out." "Yes sir...."

"Good." With that he left out the door again to see I presume Petra.

(Levi POV)

"Petra he needs to be taught so if you hear anything, he needs to learn a lesson."

"But sir Hanji will be mad if you do any physical damage to him."

"He needs to be trained like a dog cause I will not allow for a problematic brat if that is all I still have to deal with him before he thinks I let him off the hook cause of you."

"Levi I -"

"Enough Petra I already heard what you had to say and that is it goodnight."

With that I walked away and back into the my room. He was still in the same place and hadn't moved at all.

"So you listened this time." "Yes sir." I picked up the bowl and sat down on my bed putting it in the trash.

"I'll let you go this time ...but your gonna regret the next slip up you hear?"

"Yes Sir." "But now that we know you can talk your going to answer a few questions." "No..."

"What. I don't really think I gave you a choice brat." I got up.

"Your just gonna use us for your own reasons and were just gonna be like fish you catch us and and THE END and I quote THE END! Cause we are never going to see our family again or our friends and we'll be killed off by you soon enough after I answer these questions so no!"

"Guess what brat that was slip up number two.."

"W-what!"

"You heard me well and clear." I was now walking towards him.

"Please I-i-" he had put his hand in defense.

But ended up grabbing his wrist pulling him towards me.

I whispered in the the shell of his ear. "Maybe next time this will make you think before disobeying me .."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((CLIFFHANGER))

Hehehehe cliffhanger.

Well kinda all plot in this one.

But the smexy times await next chapter which I'am continuing on right now!

Leave a comment or two on about if like the book or and if you want more updates!

Eren:NOOOOOO! I don't wanna...

Levi:I don't think nothing can stop it eren

Eren:DEAR GOD.