Chapter 9 (yaoi)

(Back to the part where things where getting good >:) )

(Eren POV)

"Levi! Please just please .." He went up from working on marking my chest everywhere. "Hmm what is it you want eren." He smirked knowingly knowing all too well what I wanted.

"I - I -" eh shushed me by putting a finger to my lips. "Eren I know all too well what you want but..." He leaned in right next to my ear. "I want you to beg." I could tell he was grinning devilishly beside my head.

"Please I want you to touch me to..." everything came straight down to the pleasure as I felt his mouth come in contact with my manhood (damit and I tried so hard to find another word for dick. Best thing I could come up with XD.)

All I could do was moan and gasp at his hair as levi set to it on my manhood. I felt a wave of shock shoot through and I knew I had had most likely just come. He came up and instantly had his lip on mine in a ferrous battle. All he left of me was broken and panting.

He smirked that he knows he did this to me and can do it once more at any time. "Levi I-I " he immitiantly shushed me. "Save it for later." He pecked me on the lips.

He started to get up out of the water. "Levi where you going..?" I hugged at his waist since that as tall as I was with my tail.

"I'll be back I just have to check on my crew to make sure there on task and shit." I nuzzled my face into his stomach a it before letting go and curled up in the corner of the tub.

He let a ghost smile slip at me for a moment to then went to put on some dry clothes. And by the time he shut the door to go up to the deck I was squealing with happiness.

(Levi POV)

Aruro walked straight up to me without hesitation "So you made that deal with the kid." I nodded. Petra spoke up "Levi I don't like this tricking him like this.

"But it's the only way to get him to Hanji. So I will do it." I replied. And it's not a complete lie I still plan to take him back to his family I just don't know how or when.

"Mike." I called he turned my way. "Yeah." I looked up for the first time. "Did you find out who set Eren free yet." He shook his head in return. "Dammit" I whispered.

Who knows if they could do it again plus there not that many of the crew to have done it unless.... There someone who snuck on the ship. And we haven't been to land.....damn mermaids.

"MIKE! You know everyone's scent here on the boat right." He nodded. "Have you smelled anything different lately?"

"There was this one cadet that I didn't seem to remember being boarded on the ship for the trip. But I didn't want to intrude on him or anything."

I paced frantically. "Do you think he's still on the boat and if so where?" Mike took a whiff in the air and started to leading me to what I presume was the stowaway on board.

It looked like he was in the bathroom at the moment. "Mike kick the door down now." With that he smashed the door into nothing but smithereens and in there a petite little boy with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. (Sorry for this and but Armin will be okay ;-;)

I grabbed by his hair and threw straight out of the bathroom and onto the deck. I drew my sword and pointed it at him, he already looking like he was going to shit himself raised his hand in surrendering. "I suggest you start talking right about now."

*****(YES ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER)******

Well look at that it an actual mother f*uckin update which is so rare now and these days.

Anyway left on another cliffhanger I see which mean I have to update at much better past than a update a month. I hope to see you lovely comment and votes my dear otoku babies. ^.^