Chapter 16 (real chapter)

Mikasa (POV)

"We have to get Eren back now!" Armin was shaking his head slightly at me. "We can't Mikasa we have to wait and see if they keep their promise first and I don't think they would actually sell Eren to the humans black market he seems way to precious to the human to lose their research pet."

I was angry no I was more than angry. I was hostile, so very hostile to what this human had told Armin. And Armin actually believed him! BullShark!

"We have to go after him!" Armin took my hands in his. "Mikasa, Eren didn't have a single mark on him and he seems happy with these human people. Let him go he'll be fine and come back."

"How do you know?" I was now on the verge of tears "Cause I trust Eren and the way he didn't want me to go was making it hard enough to leave him."

"You have to understand Mikasa. If Eren only does visits us and goes back he still loves us but he has someone else special that he loves with all his heart. We're not going to be forgotten or Eren going to get hurt. Okay." I nodded solemnly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi (POV)

I didn't have much to say after me and Eren made love besides "I love you." And that that I'am pretty sure we passed out in each other arms.

I awake to the sounds of Eren shifting in his sleep a it violently.i thinks it's only been 6 hours since we last had been awake. As well a couple minutes after trying to get back to sleep I started to feel something wet. Eren wet the bed...

(Time skip brought to you by Petra slamming into a tree. Sry not sry)

Eren (POV)
I awoke to levi carefully setting me onto the floor out of the bed. "Levi what's wrong." I looked up at him and he gave me a apologetic look, "Eren did you happen know you......wet the bed." I sat up to the sound of this. I had no idea what he meant by wet the bed but it didn't look like levi was too happy by it.

"I don't really know what you mean." I cocked my head to the side looking at him unusual like. "Well we all do it sometime in our early child life, and I guess you wouldn't really know since you never really sleep on a bed. But it's when you .....pee on yourself at night when you sleeping."

I think I know why. "Levi I had a bad dream last night that why I could really sleep much after you know,", I blushed him knowing what I meant "I gave myself to you." I guess my word really weren't the right once are were 'too innocent' as levi said after I said that. 1. Levi had a terrible nosebleed. I wonder why?

But either way the dream might have explained it. It was really scary as well. I didn't know I was able to have dream so morbid as to that one. And it seemed so real. "You don't have to tell what you dreamed but we have to make an exception to this. Rather you wear god damn diapers or use the bathroom and not drink as much right before bed. Cause this isn't your little pool you sit in all day, I actually have to wash these every time you pee them." I shook my head as in agreement I think.

I'll try not drink as much and pee before bed got it, shouldn't be too hard right. "Now go take a shower okay. It's not good to have been sleeping in your own pee." He scooped up the blankets and turned back. "I'll join you shortly." I had no idea what he planned next to come.

"So I turn this nozzle for hot water and this one for cold?" I tested them to see if I was correct I was but how do I get it spray on me instead of fill up the tub? I'am guessing the middle one. I hurried up and turned the shower head the other way so it wouldn't spray all over the bathroom, because where else would it come out of. I turned the nob and my theory corrected it was now spraying little droplets of water.

"Eren you figured it out yet." I turned around to quick at Levi's voice since it startled me and feel on my naked bum. "L-levi I though you said you would join me shortly?" I lifted my chin and placed a chaste kiss on my soft lips. "And I am, but in the shower my dear don't forget I sleep where slept too so I have to get one too." I imminently blushed.

Something told me this was leading up to something. Levi had almost a smug smirk on his face as well. "Well okay if you say so." I got up and got into the shower, levi got in right next to me. I didn't change into my mermaid form which was good. I also remember how to wash myself since the first time levi had done it. And Hanji told me how to at her house as well.

I was looking for the 'soap thingy' but levi had already gotten to it. I held out his hand indicating he wanted to wash cloth. I handed it to him confused like. Maybe he wanted to wash up first, no he was going to wash me like the first time. Levi kissed the tip of my nose for reinsure-ment. "Just go along with Eren I promise you'll like it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you couldn't already tell smut next chapter as a gift for not updating in such a long time. Plus thank you so much for all the great advise on how to wrap up the story you guys, by combining you guys idea a bit I think I could maybe wrap up the story in maybe 6 more chapters or so.

Thank you all for being so patient with me. Also comment they make the cheater come a bit faster with some motivation :3