Chapter 12

(Eren POV)

It hurt to see Armin get lowered out of the boat and swim away since he was able to turn back into a merman, but he promised me he would tell the pod I would be back soon and I was safe. I hope I get to see everyone again ....... "Eren..."

Levi was carrying me bridal style up to the deck to send Armin off. "Do you need to get to water?" I shook my head. While he was carrying me back down to the barracks I buried myself into the crook of his neck only letting out the slightest whimper in my despare. It really hard to see your loved one go again even though I know I'll be back again once more and not gone forever.

Levi kissed the top of my head as he set me back into my little pool of mine. "It's going be okay I made a promise I'am going to keep okay." He cooed. I nodded on ushion. "Levi.....please make it stop hurting..." I looked up to him with tears sliding down my face against my will.

(Levi POV)

His face was so heartbreaking I could stand to bear it. I just drew him into me and never wanted to let go, I wanted to make the hurt go away but I didn't know how when I can't even have that much emotion as him.

I learned to silence myself stay in line and do as told. But he had a reason he was on this boat onto a new foreign land, he fought for someone else's life and gave up his own so they could live free even his family did not give up on him and had already started planning on getting him back without me having the slightest hint of knowing.

It hurts me now seeing as this boy could have so much emotion but I could not, even worse part of this ...what I'am looking at is my doing. "Levi......please don't blame yourself. Your just doing what you were told to. And so did I when I was in charge of protecting my younger in pod."

Eren shifted slight to take my face into his hands. "Just know I don't blame you and I understand cause ......I love you levi." He smiled through his tear stained face. I never felt love before but I just don't want to lose this feeling of warmth within me.

Cause it would hurt so much to have it taken away. "Eren when you do go back to your pod you better visit me every god damn day you hear." "Yes of course levi."

"No exceptions brat." A tear slid I had no control of it suddenly it was like rain down my face I couldn't stop it but it was for someone I cared about someone I never want to leave my side and for that I will let my emotions run through like the wind I will make his pain go away soon I promise you Eren I will.

[2 weeks later]

We had finally made it to land after the storm and getting back on course. I made sure Eren had nothing to be afraid of, and I was gonna make sure he made it back to the sea without a scratch on him.