Chapter 19

(Eren POV)

I feel my legs sew them self back together it hurt immensely but I still keep swimming. Going to the ocean floor where I knew Mikasa and Armin as well as my pod were probably hiding in the tall seaweed. "Please wait for me Levi." I begged.

I always knew we had some little power over the ocean. My mother once told us we got it as a curse from the Sea Witch of Triton. Which was basically our god down here in the ocean. But never once in my life have I been able to unlocks from deep within, only my father has.

I search through bundles of the seaweed that grew in abundance on the ocean floor. "E-Eren is that you?" I heard it in the most smallest whisper. "Armin is that you?" I tried to find where he was in the tall seaweed without finding anyone else or bumping into anyone else. "Armin." I finally reached out for what was Armin's hand.

"Armin you have to tell me what's going on okay. Quickly so I figure out how to solve this mess alright?" Armin nodded but with tears swelling in his blue eyes. I could tell this was going to be bad.

Then Armin spoke so rapidly I almost didn't get any of it. "OKAY SO I TRIED TO STOP MIKASA FROM TELLING EVERYONE THERE NOT GONNA GIVE YOU BACK. BUT SHE WOULDN'T LISTEN TO REASON. AND NOBODY WOULD LIKE LISTEN TO ME FOR A MINUTE AND BY THEN EVERYONE WAS RALLYING UP AND COMING TO GET YOU INCLUDING YOUR DAD AND MOM. SO YOUR DAD WANTED TO SCARE THE HUMANS INTO BRINGING YOU BACK. BUT THAT DIDNT WORK AS WELL WITHOUT ACTUALLY GOING ONTO LAND. AND EREN HES LIKE GETTING REALLY SCARY LIKE HELL TO DO ANYTHING TO GET YOU BACK! And please just come home..."

I felt a pang in my heart to see Armin this way. But I had to tell him anyway. "Armin I can't I love all of you but I can't just stay in the ocean forever I...... I want to start a new life with Levi up on the surface to see the enjoyment of being with him cause I love him Armin and I love you guys as well but I think it's time that I left the ocean and started a new adventure. I want you to understand this cause I know you can." Armin sniffled and shook his head. Then he smiled just for the sake of it now. "I know how you feel Eren but you have to explain this to your dad not me cause I can't do anything. But I'am with you all the way always by your side."

I was glad I had finally gotten someone to understand this and as I expected Armin would understand this the fastest and could probably back me up to my dad. "Armin where is everyone else?" He nodded his head to the very back to the seaweed which cut off right before an ocean cliff.

Armin came out first. "Armin where have you been we though they caught you too!" That voice belongs to Jean. "I know I'am sorry I just got a little caught up...." Armin said this and I knew that was my cue. I slowly swam out of the tall grass like things and everyone's jaw dropped which had included our pod my mother, father, Mikasa, Jean, Marco, Reiner, Annie, Historia, ....you name it. Armin was right everyone was here.

"Oh my gosh Eren!" I felt Mikasa hug me in and killing way as I though my insides might be squeezed out. "I'am fine." I said in a light tone to her. "But someone's gonna need to explain what the hell is going on around here!" I said in stern voice directed towards my pod. They knew what I could do when I was angry, basically I was rampaging little bitch to everyone.

"Eren ...-"My mother, Carla started. But my father cut her off with a silence wave of his arm. "We wanted you to come home and now they have released you so you can come home. Now everything will back to normal well except for one thing of course. Your not going back up to surface."

I could tell my face was getting red. "Grisha..." I never really called him by his name before unless I meant business. "I plan on having ever intention to going back to the surface, cause I have someone I love up there and want to start a new life with that. Can't come down here so I will go up to them. I'am sorry. I love all my friends and family very much. But it's time for a new adventure one."

I could see most of my pod was considering it while others just went with it and wanted to be happy. This is how deep of a bond me and the pod had. "Eren as you can tell there's a lot of mixed emotions about this. And this is why we need you down here. Cause I'am stepping down from being the leader of the pod and you need to step up to the plate. And for fill that duty you have been given."

"I'am sorry but I can't I already told you, but I can't. I'am sure Mikasa or Armin will make a better leader do the pod then I ever would though. I have faith in them." I look back to Mikasa who was smiling but looked like she had something to say about this relationship with Levi on the surface.

"Eren you know I only will pass it on onto my offspring. Not one that is not connected to me by blood." Well you'll just have to give the position that's not one of your offsprings then." "Eren please understand we trust you and Mikasa but it has been sacred to give this position tone of the Jeagers for centuries." My mother spoke.

I was being disgusted by now my own family. All they knew in life was leadership, but my mother and father all they knew was power over the pod. Pathetic.

"Well if I'am the new leader of this pod then......." My parent looked relieved that I had finally given in ...but they were wrong I hadn't.

"I declare that everyone who has followed us for the last 20 centuries of the Jaeger family is now free. Go to surface with me or stay down here and live you life, cause we are no longer a pod that has dictator ship. If you do however come with me to the surface with me there is better and safer alternative to a Sea Witch." I spoke loudly

I knew defiantly that Mikasa and Armin would come with as for the rest of the pod I'am not so sure. I motion my hand as for Mikasa and Armin to follow me. But Jean, Marco, Ymir, Christa, Connie, and Sasha. But my families familiars that have been with us for longer like Riener, Bertolt, and Annie. I knew they would stay behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the long wait for the chapter but I have no internet what's so ever and my dad being such a bitch about it. I can't say the next chapter which is the last chapter will be long though. But just to let you know it is the last chapter. And please take your time while killing me.