Chapter 15

YEAH LIKE I WAS SAYING BACK TO SMUT.......JUST WAIT A MINUTE OR SO....

HOLD UP...........

WAIT A MINUTE.........

.....JUST ONE SECOND......

AHHHH HERE IT IS!!!!!!!

(Eren POV)

"Oh my god-" I just couldn't stop the moans, neither did try but it was all too good to be true. Levi was claiming to do some,thing called prepping me since he said it would hurt if he didn't. But I really didn't want to wait I was almost at my high.

"Don't you come just yet Eren." He said just as he added another finger into me. I shivered everything was either at a teasing slow pace or rough and fast. Levi I learned liked to go rough through out the whole thing. But he was being gentle with me I presume since this was going to be my first time doing something like this with him since he sucked me off.

Although the prepping for the first couple of minutes hurt because my body would not relax but levi soothed me into it. Although my new profound legs, are still really fucking sensitive. I mean like Levi could just touch them and I would scream out loud. "Suddenly I felt empty and found that levi had removed himself from prepping me.

"Eren I'am going to continue you sure you want to go through with this..." His tone held concern but his eyes held the exact opposite, list all absolute lust. But god did I want this. I shook my head, and he continued.

"Ah-haah Levi!" Everything hurt so bad plus me tensing up was not making it better. Levi starting kissing my face and down my jawline to distract me from the pain. "I'am going to move okay." I waited a minute before giving him a hoarse "Ok" to continue once more.

"Oh god Eren your fucking tight. Shit!" He still keep going and then he hit that certain spot that mad me arch my back and drag my nail straight down his back. "LEVI!" He keep hitting the same sweet spot over and over again.

"Eren. Eren. I'am abo-" I came right before he could finish that sentence and levi came soon after. Levi collapsed beside me on the bed, and made sure not to squish me. "Levi.....I ..I love you ...so much." Levi kissed me in return for my confession just a chaste kiss but I could he felt same way and even more for me.

Levi pulled out of me after a minute leaving me an empty void I wished for him to fill once more. And at this moment if you even do have one you can feel almost grateful for anything, for what you have the most. I'am grateful for my family trying to save me. I'am grateful for actually be caught and taken away. I'am grateful things turned out okay. And I'am grateful for be chosen for love with Levi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the late update but I got writer block in the middle of writing this once more people. :(

Also sorry if the long awaited smut is not that good I tried my best okay. But I hope you guys liked it anyway, comment and vote anyway if you like this chapter please come again.