Chapter 10

Levi (POV)

"I'll talk I'll talk, just I ask of one thing first!" I waited for a moment then put my sword back in my side belt. "What is it kid?" He stopped trembling for a moment to believe I was giving him mercy, "I -I want to see my friend Eren, just to see if you haven't hurt him cause if you had .....t-then your not getting anything out of me."

I tugged him up to his feet forcefully and dragged him into the living quarters under the boat by his arm. Meanwhile he was just struggling to keep up with my extremely fast pace.

"Oww c-could you loosen your grip just a bit please." I halted just before my door. "Kid your lucky cause this is the nicest am going to get for a stowaway on my boat your just lucky enough that you aren't dead." I opened the door with my key.

I shove him into my room and close the door behind us. When I turned around the kid was already inspecting Eren to see if he was hurt or injured, it also kinda made it easier to his extent since Eren was sleeping. "Okay kid you better start talking seeing as Eren isn't harmed of any kind." I sat on my bed and crossed my legs over one another.

"Speak brat, now." I really wanted him  just to get his hands off on Eren he's mine so back off basically.

"I just came to take Eren back that's all." Apparently he wasn't going to slip details or anything so to decided it was not the time for a Q&A with consequences if not answered.

"1. How do you have fucking legs? 2. I want details on your so called trying to take Eren back. 3. Your gonna have a world of hell you don't answer my damn questions got it." He gave me a slight nod with a gulp of pure terror.

Good because right now I wasn't going to be fucking playing around no more. "Umm I -I-" he squirmed under the pressure I had just set on him "There are these thing such as witch doctors you see and well the pod had gotten all back together so me and close friends of Eren went to find one, and we got the syrum. But all we want back is Eren okay!! We decided that I would seem less or a threat on the boat and we finally were able to find your ship and have me on as a stowaway. So I decided the best thing to do was get Eren out into the sea by the time that storm hit so he would be washed far away from here." Dang that seemed like a mouthful of a story.

"That's all I have to tell I'am sorry, and now I'am caught so your gonna do experiments on me too." I had my head bent down, anyone could pity him. But I wasn't.

"Look kid this is my only job is to get Eren so my friend who wanted him can find more about him, but here's the deal though (Ray William Johnson don't ask... XD) once she's got about a month or three of info off of him were taking him back to out into the Atlantic so he can go home." The kids head imminently shot up looking in surprise and then cocked his head to side.

"But you have to leave us alone till then and if dare to bother us again I might leave that little chance of him coming back home *snaps fingers* go out the door with the wind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOOKY LOOKY NOT A CLIFFHANGER BUT ONE SHITTY ASS UPDATE BECAUSE GUESS WHAT I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE DYING OVER THERE IN THE FANFIC CONER OF WATTPAD AND ALL. But here's the deal though (ray william Johnson again XD)

I decided I will try and update my fics at least once a week do to my bust skeduale of homework and school & promise to get better at my editing skills since I know they are complete shit. Also another update coming in the next 24 hours for an little discussion, so be awaiting that until then have good day, vote, and comment cause I breathe comments people.

(Rides away on the back of Jean right next to the yaoi train c:)