OH THAT DISSCUSION I WAS TALKING ABOUT C:

Okay so about gears shift once I moved that to this wattpad account I completely bombed it, as in I fucked the whole up I wasn't used to transferring story's and then rewriting also I had deleted the old one mostly cause it was crap as well and the ideas I had for it are gone. Plus it was like my first fanfic ever so no matter what you guys say I'am once again going to delete gear shift .....for good I'am ssoooooo sorry but I can't live with it anymore knowing nothing going to be done with it.

Also why am I writing about gears shit on this fanfic? Cause this one has more views and plus the ones who are reading gears shift are probably reading this one I presume. But I won't exactly write this on gears shift. Or not depends on how lazy I'am.

(You guys)

"But author senpai what you deleting gears shift have for us?" Well this is the better news. I'am going to start a new fanfic in gears shift place and I'am going to name off some that you might want I got the idea from That_ankel_ tho and bear with me some might be like thousand of other ereri fanfic you've seen and might not. Okay? Okay.

LET'S GO B*TCH. (Sassiness on) please vote for one.

1. Vampire AU

2. A sort of gaming genre (kinda of like sword art online a bit)

3. Angel&Demon AU

4. Zombie Apocalypse AU

5. Just some plain one shots in a book

6. An athletic genre (maybe so much not basket ball because of how short levi is XD)

7. Popular levi and nerdy Eren ( I know so original)

8. Girl ErenxLevi AU

9. Another fantasy genre

10. Teacher x student AU

12. Prince AU

13. (For all the kinky fanfictioners out there) strip club AU (;-; I'am probably gonna die writing this if you do choose it.)

14. And a surprise one (which means if any are outvoted I any sot of way I choose)

SOOOOO that's mainly all of them thank you very much. WAIT FORGOT ONE 15. Swimming AU.

Okay now that's it so vote away my pretties, and if you want to suggest one I didn't suggest go right on ahead I won't judge.

Cause guess what I kinda suck for coming up with things like this plus I like wrote this list down in science then took a nap in science cause I stressed my brain too hard heheheh 😅 (teacher didn't catch me though)

Again sorry about gears shift and my crappy editing plus I'll try to keep my author and character convos at the end of the chapter going cause I know just how much you all love those. Levi: they probably just skip them anyway

Author.: NOO! You don't know sh*t levi shut the f*ck up 😒

Levi: whatcha say you son of a bit-

Eren: AUTHOR SAMA RUN !!!!

Author:*runs like a mofo while levi chasing her with a honey badger by his side*