Chapter 14

(Eren POV)

I woke up to the summer sun shining down at my little I had slept in at the bottom of the pool. I open my eyes wide stretching trying to wake up more. Then I reached out to the surface and broke through. "Ahh there he is Levi!" I hoped onto the ledge of the pool once I heard the name Levi.

"Where where's Levi!?" I felt someone stroking my hair and looked up to see him there. Hanji laughed for some reason I didn't know why, "He got all scared cause he didn't know if you were dead or sleeping at the bottom of the pool. Plus he he took his shirt off!"

Hanji was then kicked into another galaxy. "Tch shitty glasses." I nuzzled my head into his hand and reached up a little bit more on the edge of the pool to kiss his nose. "Levi why are you here?" He pulled me out of the pool and into his lap. "Oh so you don't want me here." "NO, I DO I DO!" He laughed a little into the crook of my neck.

"I'am here because she told me about your little wish for legs. And I decided I might come here 1. To be the first person to see you with legs and 2. To make sure she didn't hurt a single hair on your body." I smiled at his caringness.

"It's okay Levi." He peppered me with kisses which was kinda awkward cause Hanji was just sitting there silently watching. "Um ....." Levi sighed a dramatic sigh. "Shitty glasses I swear to god...." With that she left into here house and locked the door but looked through the window. This woman...

"Levi do you want me to have legs?", "If you want them Eren I would gladly give them to you in which case Hanji is." As if on que Hanji comes out of here house. "So does that mean I have permission to begin?!" Levi nodded. I snuggled futher into his bare chest (yep still doesn't have that shirt on) as he lifted me into Hanji's lab area room.

"I'll see you when Hanji gets done, okay Eren." I gave a chaste kiss before he left the room.

"Hanji could you please stop bleeding over there in the corner of the room." "I was not bleeding!" I looked at her smugly "Really cause your nose states otherwise."

(After they did some shit and stuff which took over half an hour of the for.)

(Levi POV)

"Ow." I opened my closed eyes once I heard Eren's voice and I looked over Hanji's couch. "Eren are yo-" I looked to see Eren with having some support from Hanji's shoulder walking towards me, he had on a over sized shirt that reached to his now thighs. "Levi hold on I want to do this by myself.......ow." I knew Armin said it hurt a little at first but with each step Eren his face screamed pain as if he were stepping on nails. Maybe he just wasn't as pain tolerate.

Eren finally made it over to me still leaning on Hanji a bit. "Oh my god eren....your taller than me." Hanji just had to ruin the moment by dieing on the floor laughing. "Levi in case you haven't noticed just about everyone is taller then you." And with a swift kick to Hanji's head shut her up.

"Does it hurt too much? How can I help him Hanji?" I was placing Eren on my lap and massaging his thighs a bit to rid of some of the ache-ness. "There's a couple of things I need to tell you levi that will explain most of it." Hanji said getting up from the ground. "1. Once he's fully emerged in water he will returned to his true form so only shower from now on. 2. Just give him two to three pain relievers and he should be good to go. 3. Don't push him to walk or he will collapse and might have the ability to walk that normally."

That didn't seem like quite some requests thing I could handle but I did have other things planned for Eren tonight. "Also I don't really know what the side affects are with the serum yet, but other than that your good to go home." She smiled. "What are you smiling for shitty glasses?" She pointed at Eren, the little brat was asleep in my lap now cuddling to my body for warmth.

(ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE YAOI TRAIN THAT WILL BE HERE IN 1 MIN :3)

(At Levi's house)

"Brat wake up. Come on Brat wake up" he frowned while sleeping opening one eye at a time. "What time is it Levi?" I smirked "it's time to go and eat dinner right about now since it's 9:00pm you slept the whole day away so you must be hungry." I got up from the bed so he could roll over.

"Levi...." He stretched his arms up towards me. "Hmm?" "Could you carry me please they still hurt a bit." I hurried up, picked up the brat bridal style and took him downstairs to the kitchen. "Levi could we do something tonight after dinner." I looked up at him pondering what he could mean by something. Must be something he's be wanting to do if he ever had the chance to get legs.

"Sure Brat, but eat first or your gonna starve yourself and I don't want to be responsible for a dead body in my home." He giggle at this and started eating the pasta&sauce I had made. Something simple just not to upset his stomach if he didn't like it. "I finished levi."

I haven't even taken a bite and his plate was almost licked clean. " Was it that good?!" "Hmm, let's say yes so you can hurry and finish." How did I get something so precious.

(Eren POV)

I soon figured out from Petra once we had made it to land and everyone went there separate ways that men could technically mate but not have children. The reason she told this I have no idea but I was determined to do this with Levi to show I love him most in the world.

(YAOI TRAIN NOW AT THE STATION PLEASE BOARD ONE MORE TIME FOR A RIDE EOF A LIFE TIME. Also please do not forget your tissues and refrain from ovarie exploding.)

Tonight was the night that I was going to show Levi that I'am his and only his and probably the first reason I wanted legs. I hurried up and went to the our bedroom as fast as I could without exhausting myself, just ten minutes after the show me and levi decided to watch after dinner. "Levi could you please come here for a moment."

I had dropped a thin blanket over my shoulders and sat on my legs crisscrossed underneath me. "Eren what the matt-" he looked stunned for a moment all there was candle lot so it could only illuminate my back. "So you have anything on." Levi asked leaning onto the doorway frame. No emotional expressions yet.

I shook my head and no and let the blanket slide off my body, where as of now nothing was covering me. I think I saw a small smirk come across his face before he made his way over to me. Pulling me into his lap running his finger softly against my chest. "Eren, I might not be able to hold back, it might hurt." He was now kissing my jaw line, and all the while his hands exploring me. "That's fine because I'am yours Levi."

He pushed me down onto the bed while topping me, "Oh are you know." He had know threw his shirt to the another side of the room and was stripping out of his pants. I took my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. But levi wanted more and I could tell he had waiting a while for this to happen.

Levi keep constantly deepening the kiss like there wasn't enough of me to fulfill his satisfaction. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, I had yet not experienced this yet so I didn't open my mouth like he intended for me to do. But him running his finger lightly across my nipples did the trick. I gasped at sensation and his tongue went to explore my mouth, I didn't know whether to fight this or let him win.

So I let him win after what seemed like an eternity of making out he was pressing light kisses all over my body and down my torso and he layed me back onto the bed. "Be ready of a night of you life Eren."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know most agonizing cliff hanger ever but I don't really feel like finishing it.

1. Guys I'am trying my best to edit put sometime I miss things sometime I know at the beginning of this fic is utmost shit since I really never did edit any of it. But I'am going to right after the fic is over.

2. I wasn't uploading as much because I wanted a break is that so bad. Also is week coming up is my fall break so I decided I would do the most then. But now I just don't know if will, maybe I'll take a longer break.