Chapter 5

(Eren POV)

"Maybe next time this will make you think before disobeying me.." He had breathed into the shell of my ear.

My imminent reaction was to jerk away, but he wasn't letting me go. I let the quiet sob take over as I was helpless.

"Why the tears now Eren...hmm." I felt his tongue lick away the tears. "Please I don't want this I promise I'll do what you say I-I promise!"

"Too late now anyway." "You need to be taught a lesson for your own good.." I felt his hand brush down my body feeling violated.

I instantly felt shivers run up my spine. Wait was I getting turned on by this no. No way in hell I was!

As a matter of fact fuck this I'am going to keep my soul and possible virginity !

"Just. ....just GET OFF!!" I pushed this guy away from me knowing right he could over power me but knowing if I did scream the humans on deck weren't going to help me.

"So you don't like it when I do that." "NO! WHO IS THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD!"

"Then shape up your damn act kid or else." "Shape up...?YOU SHAPE THE FUCK UP Y-YOU SCUM!"

I continued to yell.

"WHAT IF YOU WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM EVERYTHING YOU KNOW. TO ONLY BE CAPTURED NOT TREATED WITH EQUAL RIGHT AND HAVE TO SLEEP NEAR A DOUCHE LIKE YOU!!!"

"WHO THINKS RAPE IS A REASONABLE TIME OF PUNISHMENT."

He had his eyebrow raised in stun. Nothing else showed that he was beside that feature.

"I might just like you brat." Guess what now I was the stunned one.

"Now if don't see your ass asleep by the time I get done to go to bed then right back around we go sweetheart."

I swallowed and trying to shake all the images my mind though right about then too.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

NEXT MORNING

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

(Levi POV)

After I made sure the brat was asleep I went to bed right after locking everything. We still didn't know how long these thing could survive without water so extra precaution.

I just had to make sure he didn't die before tomorrow afternoon once we get him to land and to Hanji.

"Sir....." I was sitting at my desk watching him. He was wiping whatever out of his eyes and focused on me " What Eren? .."

"Jeez, at least speak with emotion it might make up for your face." That kinda ticked me off even though every one has at least one comment about how monotone I am.

"Oi you want a repeat of last night but this time I would have any intentions of stopping." He turned pale and had a slight dusk on his cheeks afterwards.

"Hmm so did you like it ..? Hmm did the little mermaid like be violated." I smirked at him. He turned away as so I wouldn't see his face.

Which was surely red as a tomato.

"Incase you hit your head nobody dreams of being violated much less raped for that fact not even me!"

"Really no cause your blush tells me otherwise."

"Why ......?" "Why what?"

"Why did you say you liked me then." 'So the brats getting mixed feeling because of that.