Chapter 8

(Levi POV)

Dammit I already fallen to much for the brat.

"Brat this is my one and only job is to capture you and bring to some freak who goes by the name of Hanji so she can find more about you kind."

He nodded. I sighed. "If I where to let you go and you come back to me.......I will stay by your side if you just go to Hanji and let her you know find out some stuff about your kind. But I will make sure to keep her on line and make sure you are ok when you go back home. And you can as well after a couple months go back out to be with you family."

He had some sort of thinking face on. Like he was trying to figure out if this was a trap or after a couple months he could go see his family once again maybe.

"Levi I ......" He was looking done and I knew he wasn't gonna come with me after all. But I had to do whatever in my power to make him come with me cause it was my job. .....Yeah my job.

"Eren." I tilted his head up so he was looking at me "on a my honor I promise to bring you back to your family." He had such a light in his eyes right at that moment.

"Ok" I said. He shook his head in agreement "Ok" he replied.

Our faces by now were only inches apart but by what desire do I want to kiss him. Eren helped me out with this.

He kinda threw himself over me put his arms around my neck and kissed me. I didn't know if wanted him to stop or continue the kiss. So I started to return the kiss finally, putting my hands at his waist.

By this time we needed some air and backed away from our kiss out foreheads together staring at each other. "Levi.." "Hmm what."

"There's a storm coming we really shouldn't be out here. But maybe back on the ship."

Shit I had totally forgot that there's a storm heading out way " Captain!" Petra was calling me from above in our ship.

(Magical time skip by the Yaoi train CHOO CHOO)

Once me and Eren were back in our quarters. Yes I said our quarters. I stripped out of my cloths, I had already take off my shirt but my pants still on.

"Heichou!"Eren popped out of his tub almost launching himself out. "What Eren." I said not looking at him.

"Well I was thinking since your already wet could you maybe join me." I turned around to look at hi and damn he had one hell of a begging face. I sighed.

There was room for him to at least swim in there so there was room for two people. Once I got in it was luke warm not at all like the sea.

I leaned my back against the ledge.

(Eren POV)

There he is. But after that kiss what does it make us, friends still or lovers. Gah I'am confused.

Maybe I'll take a long shot at doing this just to see. I went up to him and snuggled into his chest. He was warm and it kinda comfortable.

He stirred a bit but made no attempt to move me. "Eren,.....we have to keep this thing whatever it is a secret between us got it."

I propped myself up go his chest. "Why?" "People might try to take you away from me cause of whatever stupid reason." He said in a hushed tone.

"Heichou you ...y-you love me right please tell me that your just playing with my emotions." I said sitting back away from him.

I looked to the side but there was nothing there. "I don't really know Eren I like you but I feel that I can't love you for some reason of my own." I started trembling. "S-so everything in that kiss didn't matter I-I'am just your play toy huh to be used and stuff."

"Brat!" He looked and stared me down."listen to what I am saying I said 'for some reason of my own' nothing is wrong with you. You are perfect it just I feel I won't be able to return the love you give to me." He took my face into his hands.

"I have always hid my emotions. Even if they surfaced I pushed them down deeper and deeper in despair. And cause of this it took me a while to actually express myself and my so called love to you." He said.

(YAOI TAIN CHOO CHOO YAOI TRAIN PASSAGERS PLEASE BOARD THE TRAIN. yes I'am talking to you, you little devil.)

I smashed my face into his, with this perfect moment. We keep trying to deepen the kiss levi licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I decided to play with him and and not grant his little wish.

He slid his thumbs over my nipples and which were hard in raised up in need. I moaned and he took that chance to slip in his tongue, we wrestled it out for dominance. He won.

"Heichou...."I moaned. After the first touch my rose buds wanted more attention from the man who grazed them. Levi smirked "I can't do anything if you don't tell me." I whimpered he had started to attack my neck and found the good spot on it.

"Play with them....." I said in ernest. I could feel him smile into my neck. "Someone quite demanding aren't they.."

He took them in between two fingers and played with them. I moaned but trying my most to keep them down. "Come now eren I want to hear you pretty little voice." He whispered right beside my ear.

"Mmh...levi" he finally turned me around so I was facing him. And he straight up licked my sensitive little bud. I let out a deep moan I wanted so much more but there only so much I can take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this chapter took I while since I abandoned wattpad for like two weeks for personal reasons and all.

Also the yaoi you all have been awaiting so desperately for is going to be in the next chapter. Promise to update soon :D