Chapter 13

(Eren POV)

By the time I woke up I found myself being hauled out of Hanji's car. And I was being laided down in a shallow end of I'am guessing that thing Hanji told me was a pool. "Ah Eren I see your awake, so how would you fell about doing some minor tests right now since your in."

I show my head okay cause I didn't really see what the problem is for it, since I know she probably wouldn't really do anything bad to with me not with levi threatening her like he told me.

(After some minor tests and shiz like that)

"Oh my god so many thing i need to know. And almost half of them been answered, but still that leaves me with more questions!"

Hanji was squealing apparently praising me with how she loved me and how perfect i was and stuff like that. But I wanted to see levi which I was going to after tomorrow but it still felt like a long way away.

"Hey Eren are you hungry?" Hanjis sudden question caught my attention. "Oh yeah some food would be nice thanks." I gave her a small smile.

"Have you ever tried cherries?" I shook my head no but if was wondering what they were.

"There a tiny fruit that grows on trees and they taste really sweet." She started digging in her fridge for the supposed 'cherries' I guess.

"See." See held one up for me to see. They came in a bag and and then she poured some of them out into a little bowl in front of me since I was in a little tub like thing on the ground in her house.

Not knowing what they were and curiosity taking over me I decided to try one.,"oh Eren but be careful of the seeds don't swallow them or else cherries will grow in you stomach." She smiled playfully.

After hearing that I imminently spit them out. Why on earth would humans eat something that if they accidentally swallowed the seed of could grow in your stomach!

"Eren I was kidding it's an old wise tales just to not make you swallow the seeds!" I frowned at her, humans are exhausting to figure out. "Please don't play with me like that you guys are hard to tell from with all you emotions and stuff already." "Sorry Eren." She rubbed the back of her head nervously.

Humans sure had a way of expressing things that's for sure. But I wanted to pacifically ask Hanji a certain question, if not for the question I would have not come at all really. "Hanji could I ask you something." She looked at me curiously, and nodded her head.

"Do you think you could possibly.........makemehavelegs!" I didn't want to see the reaction even though if might not even be possible for her to do so and I would have to look up and see her face of disappointment of telling me this. But I was the exact opposite.

"AWWWW my little baby mermaid wants to grow some legs!" She lifted me into a hug as best to her possibility and patted my hair sweetly. "Now that you mention it I was thinking of asking you the same thing if you wanted some legs but I heard you can only get them from switch doctor or something. But hey I'am about the same." She winked after he sentence.

"So...does that mean you can do it!" She nodded he head enthusiastically while still petting my hair. I can't believe this I can acually have legs and walk and....and be normal with levi!

"Also if I get started on the processing the serum I already have made we could actually get you those pair of legs before you get back to Levi's!" I smiled really big at this idea. I though it would probably take longer since things like this do, but I could actually have them by tomorrow before I get back to Levi's plus i couldn't wait to see his reaction to them!

I yawned for the excitement about legs and all of Hanji's test that she did on me I was pretty tired and my eyes started to drop a bit.

"Oh Eren are you tired? Do you want to sleep in the pool of the tub?" She asked me. I wanted desperately to sleep in the pool since there was way more room in there. "I want to go sleep in the pool thingy." I said rubbing my eyes.

Hanji nodded and dragged me out back and kinda layed me the shallow side of the pool once more. "While you sleep eren I'am gonna start processing that serum, just yell of you need anything." I swam to the deep end of the pool and layed at the bottom deciding that I would fall asleep there tonight.

I can't wait to see levi again and show him that we could do more thing together now that I was gonna have legs. Levi just you wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was kinda a short chapter but I don't think I would be able to get more in without getting you guys stuck on another cliffhanger. Plus my schedule is pretty busy since I can't update this on a Friday more or less cause I'am going to my friend birthday party. But I promis to come up with the next update earlier in advance as a sorry.

Vote and comment people it keeps me living. Also I just noticed that I wrote this all in italics 😬

Author and character convos:

Eren:wow I can't wait to see what levi will think

Author sama:hell probably have the same stonic expression like always I assure you Eren.

Levi: hey don't you fucking judge me that harsh!

Author sama:god damn well it's true butt face!

Eren:your really asking for another beating rant you author sama