Chapter 7

(Levi POV)

I had just put the brat in the back in his original tub. When my crew called me up to the deck.

"What is it?" I said sternly. "Sir um ....there's a storm coming in from the west." I looked out west and it looked like it was going to be a pretty big storm.

"So let's take a detour lets go to off to the cost of Florida since it seems to be the closest option by now." "But how will we contact Hanji to let her know we made it." Petra said.

"Message in a bottle, I don't care she's lucky we even took up her job offer I think." I keep looking of to the storm. I wonder if Eren scared of storms ... Wait! Why do I care about Eren I am not about to fall in lover with an brat.

"Levi hey where's the kid?!"

"What?!...." I spun around to see Arouo panting

"Well I don't exactly see the kid in the tank thank you very much." He scoffed.

"DAMMIT!! Everyone I want that mermaid found before this fucking storm sets in or he gonna be a goner!"

"Yes sir!" They all said.

"Look everywhere and I mean everywhere!"

I went down to search my quarters once again to see if Arouo had perhaps gone blind for a minute. But not shocking enough he actually wasn't there. Fuck.

(Eren POV)

What's going on wait am I back in the ocean. I was sleeping waiting for levi that's it. "Who? What? Why?" I whispered. I don't know the answers to this questions but maybe I can get back on course to the migration and find Mikasa and Armin!

I start swimming but something felt different about the water. Wait there's a storm coming I can feel it. What if levi doesn't know should I try to find the boat and tell him. Why do I care about him or his ship?

Wait why am I crying. I'am so confused. Anybody please help me.

Mikasa, Armin, mom & dad someday but not now I will find you I will come back I'am sorry. I start swimming to the nearest land cause that what ships do when they have to get out of a bad storm. Which means the cost of Florida I'am pretty sure.

(Sometime later after swimming for an hour)

"There there it is!" I start swimming faster only to see the ship in dismay.Is it because I'am gone? Lucky them I decided to come back just to tell them about the storm.

I go up to the boats side and start yelling. "HEY HEY LEVI HEICHOU....HEICHOU!"

I see Levi peek over the side and some of his crew mates come up beside him to peer over the side as well.

"Eren how the hell did you get away." He sounded harsh but still keep the monotone face.

"Theres a storm coming you have to get to land it a really big storm." Suddenly I saw him stand on the ledge and strip off his boots and top half of his cloths. Damn he had a 6-pack OMG!

Dang it Eren he's going to jump in and your admiring his 6-pack. Then levi jumped.

"WAIT HEICHOU DON-" I held my arms as if to catch his. But instead got what might be know as a flying falcon kick right in the face.

(Levi POV)

Damn brat deserved that as punishment. Making me go searching everywhere I could on the ship to find him.

I grab his wrist. "Damn brat answer me how did you get out?!" He looked terrified.

"I-I don't know please I'am being honest I was asleep waiting for you to come back that it someone must have threw me over board or something!" He was shielding his face in defense as he should.

"Umm that's all I came here for so bye now." He was about to make his getaway almost forgetting I had ahold of his wrist.

"You little fucker you think were gonna let you go that easily." He gulped "Yes, so I can see my family."

That hit me. Like really hard. He just wanted to see his family maybe one more time and who am I to capture him and say no. God damn it, I was going to regret this I'am betting.

((CLIFFHANGER))

Again Soo short yet still an update.

And I know I said I was going to upload after like Fourth of July buuuuut I was away for a bit. One artist block has finally come to get revenge. As well as I trying to go through a kinda stage of depression right now.

Sry for not updating in such long time though forgive MEEEE ( ≧Д≦).

Levi:.....

Eren: I forgive you (hugs)

Me:Aww thank you Eren (hugs back)

Levi:Fine just update more so these guys won't kill you.

Me:OMG levi ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)