Chapter 11

(Levi POV still.....;-;)

The kids I soon learned name was Armin he was so called friend or Eren, so I decided to keep him on the boat before throwing him off the boat imminently just so Eren could see him. Guess I'am not that cruel after all.

But anyway sooner or later Eren woke up from his nap. "Hmm....Levi?" He was squinting a bit and trying to get the sleep out of his eyes, "What the....ARMIN!!" His blonde friend smiled at him.

"Hey Eren..." They hugged and shit like that. "Wait where's levi!" He eyes looked at me. "Levi please let him go I told you you could take me but don't bring my family into this I beg of you please!" Well that's a natural response guessing we haven't told him yet, I'am surprised how the damn brat hadn't noticed his friend had legs yet.

"Brat he came here to get you and also he's the one who threw you off the boat, so that means he's a stowaway & by the way after you caught up with your friend and tell him goodbye where making him walk the plank (not literally)." Blunt a fuck but whatever.

The brat gave me general smile as a thank you but then looked concerned about something. "Something doesn't feel right as in normal." I smirked, "Yeah brat you fish friend also got some nice legs too."

He looked at Armin and in response he smiled sheepishly at him, making Eren jaw drop. It kinda looked funny in a way.

"Bu-bu-BUT HOW?!?" Armin spoke up

"Mikasa found a witch doctor and she got a potion from her and and.....she couldn't take it Eren it made her sick kinda and I decided that I would go but other than that Mikasa would have come too." Eren nodded in understanding.

"Hey...um.....Armin does it hurt having legs? And will you get your tail back." Armin looked away as if afraid to answer.

"It kinda hurts at first your basically ripping your tail in half and then it stings and burns as after affects. And the witch doctor said that if go into water it should go back to a tale. But I don't know for sure yet."

"Oh ....you know you didn't have to do it for me." It looked like Eren was about to cry, I swear god if one tear slipped this kid was dead.

"I know it kinda was a stupid move but for all we know you could have been dead or ended up and they could be beating you every night or much worse I don't think I could live with my self if something like that was going on....and I wouldn't try and stop it."

Great now I have two sobbing brats in my room creating a pool of there's soul tears.

"Eren, Armin has to go now or else the crew will try to take him with us." I said, "Oh okay" he mumbled. He was clutching rather tightly to Armin's shirt. "I...I promise to come back soon Armin I swear, tell everyone in the pod that I love them and will be there soon okay." "Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ehehe earlier chapter update I see and it ends on a very sad sorry to say.

But other than that the most theme that got voted for the next fanfic was demon x angel AU but I kinda changed it to where it's just human x demon cause I suck like that I know. B

Also I have the first chapter up tell me what you guys think is levi to "hard core" cause I wrote like the most dramatic shizz ever.

Anyway go see the book and tell me you like it. Thanks for reading :)