The Clean Freak: Jeno

Vanilla bean smell filled inside Y/n's nostril, making them feel somewhat comfortable and disgusted.

Y/n, puffed out their cheeks, seeing sometimes no point in coming here to Nct Dream dorms. It bored them, half of the time.

They looked around, frowning at the sight. Papers and endless pizza boxes on the floor, it would be an understatement if they said they were disgusted.

"Someone looks like they're having fun?", questioned Chenle, who was leaning on the door frame.

They frown at the comment, turning around to face Chenle," I'm not. You should know that by now", sighed Y/n, running their fingers through their hair.

Chenle laughed, making Y/n groan, they weren't one for laughs.

"If you want? Jeno is in the other room", stated Chenle.

Their cheeks turned pink, but smiled," Oh, that's amazing. If you don't mind I'm going to head over there", said Y/n.

Chenle nodded. Already knowing that Y/n always likes hanging out in Jeno's room, due to the fact Y/n had a huge crush on Jeno and Jeno's room is clean and tidy.

Which Y/n, loved.
-----

Y/n, fixed Jeno's desk and organized everything, the way they wanted it to be.

Jeno looked and Y/n, smiling knowing that he had to keep his desk that way because it would upset Y/n, if not kept organized.

Y/n smiled at the nice and organized desk, they turned to Jeno, who was giving a sweet eye smile to Y/n.

Deep down, Y/n L/n, a had a huge soft spot for Jeno but knowing, the idiot of a tease, Hae-chan/ Donghyuck, would never leave them alone if he found out (even if he did, well they would kill him if his teases kept coming and coming).

Jeno patted the empty space signaling Y/n to come sit with him if, they pleased.

Y/n admittedly ran toward the empty space on the modern bed and sat down, of course hugging Jeno.

He kissed Y/n temple and flushed.

"Y/n, are we ever going to tell the guys?", asked Jeno.

They looked up at Jeno, making eye contact, and frowned," I don't know, and I don't care if we do or don't. As long as I'm with you", declared Y/n.

He chuckled in response and planted another kiss but, this time on their cheek.

Y/n looked down and blushed,"Jeno I forgot but I have to go help Mark".

Jeno frowned, not wanting to let go of the warm and cuddly Y/n.

"Please, Jeno he promised, that I could clean his messy room" whined Y/n.

He rolled his eyes, knowing Y/n, was a sucker for cleaning due to something.

"Fine. I better be getting one million kisses when you're back", stated Jeno.

They smiled and pecked Jeno's soft lips.

----
I don't know?

How would you rate it, boring, different, unusual?
Nevermind that, hopefully, I'll make more and will be satisfied.
Maybe to others, the beginning is slightly irrelevant but, I had no clue on how to start it.
Alright bye