Mark

I was tempted to give my best friend, Mark, a soft and small kiss but I had more self control to not do something like that.

He was beyond close to me, I suppose a few inches a part yet I knew that he was just teasing me.

I frowned as Mark's head quickly snapped towards the waitress who was glaring at me.

"I liked to order, one strawberry milkshake and my friend would like one(favourite drink)", asked Mark.

The waitress looked at me in disgust. They snickered and walked towards the kitchen.

┍━━━━   ⋆ ⋅☆⋅⋆      ━━━━┑
    15 minutes of idiots being dorks
┕━━━━   ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆      ━━━━┙

He put his hand over yours and smiled.

"We've have been friend for quite some time and I was wondering-", Mark was cut off as the rude waitress came back.

"Here are your drink and please make sure  not to choke while you're drinking this", They say towards you.

I shrugged it of not caring because I had no clue if they were being concerned for me or if they were being sarcastic?

They huffed and looked at Mark. The waitress blushed and gave Mark a small smile.

Mark on the other hand wasn't having it and frowned, ignoring the smile and turing his gaze towards me.

"Let me continue, we've been friends for quite some time and I was wondering since I have liked you for quite some time and Y/n, I'm hoping you also like me back", Mark  said with a tense expression.

---2 person view---
You were beyond shocked, feeling your body weaken and your heart burst.

You gave him a weak smile saying you would think about it although you also told him you do have feelings for him just that  you didn't know if you were really ready for a relationship and him being an idol would mean a distant relationship kind of.

You felt like you were going to hold him back because his group, NCT Dream, came out with a huge hit and it meant that he would be promoting a lot so leaving to other states or maybe countries.

You wanted to say yes but you had to face the real facts.

Plus he would be stressed and maybe more with him having a lover since he would think he had to text them call them and everything else.
------...------

He bite his lip," I mean at least you're going to think about it and have feelings for me".

I placed my hand over his," Look Mark, after all the promoting and when you  aren't feeling overwhelmed right now, I shall be here waiting for you", I stated.

"Why are you so selfless sometimes?", Chuckled Mark.

You looked at the waitress who had tears in their eyes.

"Oh gosh, all thought you seem out of his league in my opinion, you're so sweet to make a hard desicion like that. Honestly I would've just said yes and give him so many kisses", The waitress said.

You grabbed Mark's milk shake and your (favourite drink).

You told them to leave since they were invading something.

They puffed their cheeks and stuck their tongue at you, blowing a raspberry.

"Immature idiot, also I hope you're willing to wait for me Mark", I bluntly said.

Mark giggled and nodded," I've waited you for a long time. I think a few more months couldn't hurt?".

I picked up the cherry on top of Mark's milkshake and scooter closer to Mark, I hovered the cherry above his lips.

He opened his mouth waiting for me to give him the cherry. I plopped the cherry in his mouth, making Mark giggle .

"Cherry Bomb".

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Sorry for the unsatisfying ending.

Hoped you enjoyed!