Jisung 002.

He fiddled with the sword he hand in his hands. Jisung watched everyone rush towards their seat in the arena. His heart soon began to beat faster which was. normal.

Jisung held his sheild tightly in his arm, not that it would do much. Yet, he hoped his lover came to their senses and help him get out of this mess. If anything, he wishes that Y/n and him were both in each others arms.

He gasped as he felt someone place their hand on his mouth. Jisung heard someone hush him and before he knew it, he was being taken away from the scenery that he hoped he would never have to experience again.

"The princess is going to get me killed on of these days". Jisung heard the person say. Yeah, well I just almost died. He couldn't even tell the person, whom, still hadn't reveal themselves that. Jisung eyes stung for a few second as he felt some sunlight hit directly at him.

It has been a while since he has felt and seen sunlight. Due to the fact he was kept underground getting ready for the big fight he had. Thankfully, his lover- sort have- came to the rescue. Jisung wished it was them instead of the unknown person.

The person finally took away their hand but instead blindfolded him. What a sweet surprise. After, being held somewhat hostage he had to go through this. Quite sad. The person gasped and quickly pushed Jisung forward. Almost as if their was telling him to run.

Which he did. Silently. He wasn't about get caught. Not just when he was about to restart his life with his soon to be fiance. That had a nice ring too it.

After, somewhat of running and hushing. Jisung had finally made it out of the disgusting kingdom, he once called home. He felt a tap on his shoulder which made he realize he had a someone to thank, Jisung of course was going too.

 He felt a tap on his shoulder which made he realize he had a someone to thank, Jisung of course was going too

He gasp as he suddenly realize, who, his hero was. His hyung, Renjun, he hasn't age at all. It has been a while since he had seen Renjun. Maybe, because everyone for a fact knew he was dead. Only, Jisung, really questioned if he was or wasn't.

Renjun rolled his eyes before pulling, the shocked Jisung into a hug. He smiled through the whole bear hug. Mostly because he has truly missed the cute chick. The drove him insane yet happy.

"How, is that you're alive and don't tell me this is because I haven't eaten in a few days?!", Jisung questioned. He eyed his short hyung in front of him.

"No, and maybe. Kidding, Jisung, I didn't die- well when you saw me dye", Renjun stated. "If anything, it wall all in illusion set up from the royalty themselves, Y/n L/n", Renjun added.

His heart fluttered and his breath shorten. He was glad you hadn't given up on him. Yet, he felt ashamed thinking you did. Jisung smiled lazily before placing his hand on his hyung's shoulder.

"Can you tell me where Y/n?", questioned Jisung.

Renjun nodded and signalled him to come closer. Once, he did renjun quietly whispered,"Y/n here".

Jisung jumped up and down excitedly. His eyes wondered all around the surrounding. His head tilted in confusion.

"Where exactly?", asked Jisung.

Renjun chuckled. He took it the hoodie, which revealed himself fully. But, before Jisung could question it. Suddenly- poof- Renjun wasn't there anymore. His love was.

Y/n smiled happily and giggled. They looked at Jisung lost puppy eyes.

"Aww.. did you forget why, Renjun, was slaughtered for?", sighed Y/n.

As soon as he heard those words, he quickly remembered. He was accused of witchery all due to not having his crow mask on when he need to heal someone at night.

"Wait, is he dead or alive?", said Jisung. He let out a shriek of happiness when he saw Y/n nod.

"He is, love, just that he is at the safe place. Where we are about to go", smiled Y/n. They pulled Jisung into another hug.

Jisung stomach rumbled with hunger and excitement. Finally, he was going to be with the love of his life. Just them and him. Of course Renjun.

Y/n pulled Jisung into a long, warm, sweet kiss. Something, they had be longing to do. Their heart exploded as they opened their eyes to meet a sweet pair of innocent one. They couldn't believe they were going to be spending their life with the most loveliest boyfriend ever.

Now, all they had to do was bring him and his friend back to their world. Get, Jisung and Renjun, safe from this cruel world that they don't belong with.

Let us hope, that doesn't mess up the time line.