Jaemin

You sat on your longboard, quietly nibbling on your bottom lip, while you watched a youtube video on how to ride a longboard. Your body was wanting to shut down, since it was freezing outside and you wearing nothing but a thin shirt. You suddenly felt a pair of warm hands cover your eyes, which caused you to jump a little bit.

"Seriously, Nana, don't scare me like that." You groan. You heard a soft giggle, proving to you that it was indeed Jaemin.

"Nana? Who is that?" Playfully questioned Jaemin. You pinched one of his long fingers.

He yelped in surprise, rubbing his finger. You shot up from your longboard and glared at him. He noticed your sudden gaze and gulped, knowing he was in big trouble.

"Jaemin!? Where is my sweater?" You said. Folding your arms and raising an eyebrow which made  Jaemin more scared at that moment. "Well you see... I forgot it." Jaemin said. He had whispered that last part but you heard the whole thing.

You took a deep breath and massages the side of your scalp. Mumbling a few threats underneath your breath. "But, don't worry! You can use mine." Jaemin said. He then took off his gray hoodie and held it out for you.

"Jaemin, no, trust me you'll get sick and I'll get in trouble by your manager. Don't worry about it, once I'm riding my longboard my body will heat up." You told him. He pouted and shoved his hoodie in your face.

"Excuse me Y/n? Did you not hear me? You can use mine- that wasn't a question." He replied. You both a had a glare contest. You usually would win these but right now Jaemin had one determined look. After 10 minutes, you sighed and grabbed the hoodie form Jaemin's hand.

"Thank you Jaemin, but if I start seeing you shiver. You're putting this one, okay?" You declared. He nodded and grinned. You looked so darn cute, wearing his sweater all he wanted to do was give you a huge bear hug.

You on the other hand, where adjusting his hoodie, oblivious to his stares. Finally, you placed your longboard in front of you. Carefully, you placed your right foot on the longboard. Jaemin grabbed your hand, gripping it tightly just in case you fell. You felt butterflies in your stomach the moment he held your hand.

You shook your head, trying to focus on what you were suppose to be doing.

-Afterwards-

"I was pretty good, wasn't I?" You said. Feeling cocky.

Jaemim snickered at the many times you had fallen and slipped.

"Very good."

You smiled and rolled your eyes. Suddenly, Jaemin had pulled you into a quiet coffee shop.

"I really like this place, especially, the cute them it had. You can tell how much effort they put into this shop." He said. His expression calm, yet he sounded so amazed.

You traced his beautiful facial features with your eyes. Seeing how focus he was, it wouldn't hurt to. All of a sudeen you are seeing him in a different perspective. Was it because you've always had feelings for him deep deep down?

Jaemin looked at you and smirked.

"Quit staring. You'll go blind by my beauty." He chuckled.

"That I will." You said embarrassed.

Jaemin blushed and once again held your hand.

"Y/n, you know how I recently came back from tour. Well.. the truth is during the tour, I would talk about you all the time and day and night, you would always cross my mind. At first, I thought it was because I knew how you couldn't survive without me.." He paused.

You let out a nervous chuckle. You could feel your legs turning weak and all you could hear was your heart beat, beating rapidly.

"It wasn't that though, it's because I like you a lot. I've always liked you and I hope you like me, but I understand if you don't." He mumbled.

You blushed and pulled him into a hug. "You idiot, I feel the same way and don't doubt it for a second."

He giggled and whispered. " You loving me? How could I ever doubt that." You smacked his back lightly.

"Whatever dummy."

-

Hello everyone, I am so sorry for the random publishing imagines and then publishing another one like two months later

Hello everyone, I am so sorry for the random publishing imagines and then publishing another one like two months later. My schedule has been busy and I am having a hard time balancing my school work and person life. Thankfully, it has been getting better and hopefully it stays this way so I can write more because I really want to. Anyways, thank you for reading my book. I love all of you and hope you're having a good day or night.