Chenle

Sorry, but I felt like using the name Frankie since it's a unisex name. That and I also didn't want to bother with the whole Y/n.

"Frankie's hugs aren't big enough for the two of us, punk

"Frankie's hugs aren't big enough for the two of us, punk. So, it would be ideal if you scrambled." Glared Chenle. Frankie snorted at Lele's (not really) threat at their new born kitty.

"Leave my baby alone Chenle. She needs me." Smiled Frankie. Chenle gasped.

"How dare you call her baby. That's it." He groaned .

"You and me are at war." Chenle said.

At this point, Frankie couldn't tell if Lele was kidding or was actually jealous of your cat. They were expecting Chenle to love and quickly become a huge dad to your cat, Teddy. Yet, here he was scolding Frankie's innocent, Teddy, who just wanted to be spoiled and cuddled.

"C'mon Lele just give Teddy a chance. She is a sweet heart." Frankie admitted.

The corners of his lips soon turned up into a beautiful -forced- grin. He looked one more time at the kitten.

He sighed and carefully held the kitten who was now nuzzling in the crook of Chenle's neck.

"You know, she reminds me a lot like you. Basically pretending to be innocent when they're not." Chuckled Lele.

Frankie's face broke into a cheerful one and awkwardly chuckled. "I don't think so." Frankie disagreed.

Chenle smirked before placing a bunch of kisses on Teddy's head and giving a quick peck to Frankie's forehead.

"I'm pretty sure you do."

A/n: Sorry for being gone for a whille~ I've been busy with testing and worrying about personal things

A/n: Sorry for being gone for a whille~ I've been busy with testing and worrying about personal things. Hopefully, now I'll be able to get back to writing