Renjun

His eyes wondered all around the park

His eyes wondered all around the park. It was quiet and peaceful; since it was morning.

He smiled and ran towards the pond that had the most cutest swan, he had ever seen.

"Hi, there!", smiled Renjun.

He knew, it was probably weird to be talking to a swan, but he didn't care.

The swan eyes turned towards the smiling boy. The swan did nothing and continued to float around; that was until, going to the other side of the pond.

Renjun puffed out his cheeks and sighed.

"Bye, beautiful swan", said Renjun.

He continued to walk around, clutching the straps of his mini backpack.

Renjun knew he had to leave soon; since he had to meet up with his friends at the diner.

But, before he could leave. He had to do one last thing here.

"The slides", Renjun said with excitement.

He laughed loudly, as he went down the slide. Nothing could burst the energy Renjun had right now.

"M-m-M-I-is-t-t-er".

Renjun looked up, still on top of the slide.

It was a beautiful person, whom, had the most fairest skin. Delicate features, that made it seem that they were around sixteen. Their voice was sweet as honey.

Not only that, but they had the most brownish eyes ever. Making it look as if they had black eyes.

He gulped,"Y-Yes".

He didn't mean to sound frighten; but how did someone as beautiful as them want to talk to him.

(a/n: cause you're beautiful, even if I haven't seen your face, don't care what you say).

He gave them a small smile.

They awkwardly gave him one, will sort of they looked like they were trying too.

"Can you tell me where, I am?",shyly asked the random teen.

"You're at Wallow's Park", told Renjun. With a hint of confusion.

"Are you new?", asked Renjun.

The beautiful person, looked at him; if he just said something evil.

"I-I a-m-m sorry for bothering. Goodbye", they said.

Renjun frowned and nodded.

The teen ran away; somewhere, were he couldn't follow. Just in case they were in trouble.

"They were, as beautiful as the swan", sighed Renjun.

----

I don't want to continue further, cause I'm hoping someone makes this into a fanfic.

Doubt it, but anyways, sorry for a short one.

I'm pretty disappointed, but I have more to come, since I have some finally written down.

bye for now~~