Mark

His eyes sparkled as he watched you from the bleachers make a score for your soccer team. He wanted to shout hooray, but he didn't want your attention to be focused on him.

If anything, he wished that you never knew about his existence; mostly because of his status. Which is too embarrassing to him since he has done things that label him as a loser.

Yet, did you care for labels? He had no clue but he assumed you did or else you wouldn't give a rude look to his friend Donghyuck. All the time.

He yawned and looked down at the time, that was displayed on his phone. Mark realized that it was almost 10. He rubbed his eyes with his sleeves that were drowning his hands. How, he wished Donghyuck didn't drag him into watching your game.

Mark decided that it was time to leave. Plus, it wasn't like you were going to go anywhere. Thankfull for that because he always hopes that you never leave his eyes or his thoughts.

He got up and slowly started to walk his way around the bleachers. After reaching, the ground he looked at you one last time.

Mark's eyes sparkled as he saw you make eye contact with him. His heart shooked with nervousment and his cheeks turned into a color, that was usually meant for you. His breath caught as he saw you smile at him and then wink at him.

After first, he thought his eyes tricked him but no. Mark saw the gesture you did and before he knew it, Mark, was running from the field. He couldn't believe you saw him.

Mark whimpered at the thought of you telling, everyone, how creeping he looked starting at you. Maybe, he was just overthinking it. He hoped so, or else he was more screwed at school.
---

He finally reached his house being more tired than he was sitting on the bleachers. He was about to step in when he heard someone yell his name. Mark looked around his neighborhood to see, whom, might of called him.

He scoffed when he saw no one. "Great and now I'm imagining things. I swear, I am never coming to a game ever", he mumbled. He went inside and quickly took of his shoes.

He heard tv playing from his parents room. He chuckled knowing that they probably stayed awake because of him. He awed and cringed at the thought.

He knocked on their door and went inside to see two tired looking faces. He gave them a smile and then blew a kiss at them.

His parents both chuckled,"We hoped you had fun because tomorrow you're going to be studying". Mark groaned and closed the door mumbling,"I love you guys and goodnight".

Mark closed the door and went towards his door that was slightly across from his parents. He jumped onto his bed and lightly banged his head on the baby blue, old, and scratched-up board. He sighed and took off his glasses that seemed to weigh on him a lot when people laughed at him for it.

After, a few minutes of messing around with some game on his phone. He finally got into some pjs and grabbed his homework. That he has not finished. No surprise there.

Everything was peaceful. Mark dozing off due to sleepiness and also because of Y/n, whom, has not left him mind. He chewed on his lip when he thought of their eyes.

They weren't disgusted or creeped out, yet there weren't happy or glad. Just plain curious. Yet, why be curious of him, Mark thought.

He heard a ding come from his phone, which was charging right beside him. Mark eyes scanned the message that was from Donghyuck. He read it 20 times perhaps, why? Maybe because the message was horrible.

//Dodo//
Hey, I gave Y/n your address. Sorry did but if you die you die. Unless, stuff happens;)))

Mark's heart beated faster than ever and his chest started to hurt and his mind was having to many thoughts. Not the good one eithers. He laughed it off thinking it was a joke, or so he thought.

He jumped when he heard something hit his window, that was already cracked because of Donghyuck. His eyes almost popped out of his sockets.

Mark slowly approached the window and gave a quick look outside. Oh boy, he wished he didn't. He dropped underneath the window and placed his hand on his chest. His cheeks were dripping with red and his heart was bouncing in every direction.

"I'm going to kill you Donghyuck", growled Mark. One thing was for sure, Donghyuck, took a risk.

After a few more minutes of silence, he finally lifted himself up and took a glance outside. He saw no one. They must've left he thought.

That was until he heard footsteps coming from outside his door. He ran towards the door quickly opening to meet a pair of sweet and exhausted eyes.

"Hey, kiddo, someone is here to see you".

Mark nodded and went inside his room, quietly and swiftly adjusting himself. He sprayed his mouth with some fresh mint. Making him choke and cough.

He slowly walked downstairs and look for Y/n. He saw them sitting down, resting their head on the pillow next to them. He awed at the sight and approached them.

Y/n must've heard him because their head slowly raised up. They met their eyes together. Both feeling anxious.

Y/n got up and smiled at Mark, whom, seemed to be not moving at all. Y/n awkwardly pulled Mark into a hug.

"Mark, sweetie, I just found out that you're my soulmate", grinned Y/n.

"W-w-ait, w-what??", He stuttered back. He looked at Y/n. Feeling his body stiff and his stomach turn and twist.

How close both lovers were, but their minds seemed somewhere else. Or, maybe just Marks.

He suddenly felt Y/n press a kiss on his forehead. Then too his nose and last to his lips. Mark had no clue that Y/n felt the same way but there was something off.

That was until he felt it, a splash of water on his head.

He jumped up from the bleachers and looked to see an evil Donghyuck.

"Nightdreaming about Y/n?", Donghyuck smirked.

Mark glared at him, shaking his head so the water can get on Donghyuck. He screamed and ran from Mark, as Mark chased after him. He suddenly stopped seeing Y/n standing there with their glasses all messily placed and a ton of books being held with their hands.

He smiled at them. Which, Y/n, returned back.

Y/n saw their brother run out towards the exit. They sighed and waved at Mark before running off with Donghyuck.

There, Mark, smiled like a fool. With a dripped Jersey that he had to dry before his next big game. Hey, you can't have the star looking like a mess all the time.

 Hey, you can't have the star looking like a mess all the time