Imagine: Jaemin: Missing Out On

Y/n tapped their foot impatiently on the wooden floor if, Chenle, hadn't have come, then the wooden floor would have a hole

"Chenle~~ what took you, so~ long", whined Y/n.

Chenle rolled his eyes and hushed them. Y/n sighed.

Y/n and Chenle headed towards the Sm building to meet up with the other dreamies.

"I can't believe they let us have a sleepover at the Sm building!", shouted Chenle.

Y/n cringed and mumbled,"Loud dolphin".

Chenle continued to babble, about how much fun they would've, and how they will probably lose one of the dreamies.

"Welp, I hope it turns out to be you", snapped Y/n.

Chenle suddenly stopped, making Y/n stop. "Alright loser, what has gotten into you.

Y/n stuck out their tongue and blew a raspberry at Chenle," Nothing, everything is great, so~ great", sarcastically said Y/n.

Chenle, grabbed Y/n wrist and pulled them into a hug. "Come on, Y/n, I can tell when something is bothering you".

"I know *sigh*. I just- it's about Jaemin, and I know you told me to stop bothering because he's only going to hurt me in the end, and you were right. He rejected me, and said he had feelings for someone else", sniffled Y/n.

Chenle stroke Y/n's hair," I'm sorry, I did warned you, but that isn't the case look let's have fun and show Jaemin on what he's missing out on, because your one heck of a strong person", chuckled Chenle.

Y/n giggled and wiped their tear," You're right, thanks Chenle".

Chenle held Y/n's hand the whole way thinking they needed comfort.
🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。

Finally arriving to their destination, both kids gave each other a warm look and headed in.

Y/n felt anxious about having to face Jaemin, with the awkward scene that happended earlier.

"Hey, bubs, everything will turn out fine, at least I hope so", spoke Chenle.

Y/n nodded and entered the elevator. Chenle pressed the floor nine.

Y/n bite on their lips, while Chenle took a deep breath, thinking of a plan take Jaemin see, why he shouldn't have rejected Y/n.

The elevator doors opened, both stepping out.

"Alright, Y/n, I have come up with a plan, just tag along, and do not question it understood", whispered Chenle.

Y/n gave Chenle a worried look and weakly nodded, while having a bad feeling about this.

"Oh, please don't do something stupid Chenle", thought Y/n.

Second Person Pov: