Mark × Haechan

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

  Mark sat uncomfortable between, Jaemin  and Jeno, because it seemed like every five minutes they'd flirt, or wink. It disgusted him, and not only that he'd see Haechan get really comfortable with Chenle.

  It wasn't like he was jealous, just bothered, that doesn't really mean jealous or anything in particular.

  He puffed out his cheeks and turned his gaze towards the flat TV, that, has been playing The Kissing Booth.

  Mark cringed at everything, feeling confused to why, Elle, said yes to the boy who harrased her. It left a woozy feel in his stomach. He mumbled on how the movie was overrated earning a glare from Jaemin, whom, seemed very interested in it.

  He got up and went towards the kitchen," I'm going to make popcorn".

  Haechan's head tilted very quickly, almost looking like he snapped his neck.

  "I'll come too. This movie is becoming boring", Haechan bluntly said.

  Chenle screeched, when he heard the comment leave Haechan's say that and stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry at Haechan.

  Haechan payed no attention, and continued to walk after Mark, leaving an offended Chenle behind.

  Both walk towards the kitchen.

  Mark enters the kitchen, but waits for Haechan to also enter. Haechan enters the kitchen, to only be slammed into the wall.

  Haechan groans. Mark eyes widen, not expecting himself to do that," Oh my goodness, Haechan, I'm sorry. I didn't mean  to do that, please forgive me".

  Haechan looked into Mark's eyes and nodded.

  He was flustered in the position he was. Mark blocking any escape for him. Mark was very close to Haechan, so close their nose were brushing against each other.

  Although, Mark said sorry, he didn't let go of Haechan for some reason and continued to look into Haechan's eyes. His instincts were to kiss, Haechan right there on the spot, but he couldn't, because he had self control.

  Haechan on the other hand said screw it, and placed his lips on Mark's lips. He loved it, and didn't regret the option.

  Mark eyes widen, but he started moving his lips because he has been waiting for a long time to kiss Haechan.

  They pulled away. Haechan blurted out," I have always had feelings for you, and I wanted to tell you, but I thought it was for the best if I didn't because you were stress and not in a great place. I'm really sorry for not telling you sooner.

  Mark's facials expression softened, and so did his fast beating heart. He smiled at Haechan and gave him a sweet peck.

  "It's okay, Haechan, and plus you were right. I was stressed, but now I'm not and I would like to be your boyfriend, or unless you want to go on a date, but we basically know each other, it's like we're each others half", Mark laughed.

  Haechan was touched and happy,"Of course loser".

  Everything was slightly spinning to fast, but that didn't bother them because right now their affection for each other only matter.
       ·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

  bonus: the other dreamies, were crying at the scene, being so happy to see their favourite ship bloom. They wiped their tears. Chenle gasped and realised," I can't believe they hate a cheesy movie, but they're cheesy?".

        ·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

(sorry for not updating, don't worry I'll try to make one each day)