<Request> Jeno 004.

Jeno felt bad as he saw you and your lover fight. He wanted to go over there and make sure you never get this type of disrespect. But, you told him that whatever happened between your lover and you, it was none of his business.

Maybe it, was because you just didn't want to drag him into this. It was bad you had to go through this but to drag your best friend that was something that you surely didn't want. After somewhat time, your lover finally left, walking out angrily. Jeno quickly ran towards you and pulled you into a huge hug.

"Just leave them, for me please. You don't need this unhealthy relationship", Jeno quietly said. You gripped into the hug tighter.

"I did", You sighed continently. You could've sworn you heard a yes from Jeno.

He looked at you as if you just had said yes to his proposal. A tear ran down his cheek as he pulled you into one more hug. Goodness, you were so luckily to have Jeno, no matter what.

——————

It had been a few months since your break up with your ex and if anything you felt so relieved. Now, you relationship with Jeno had became closer. Today, you were planning on tell Jeno on how you felt. Which, was nerve wracking to say the least. You knew Jeno had a thing for you. You found out two months ago and when you did, you weren't surprise to say that least.

Jeno had made plans with you tonight's so it was a sign telling you to take your chances before you were to late. You sighed and grabbed an outfit that you assume would be suitable. Half of these months have been tiring due to that fact your feelings for Jeno were getting stronger. All you wanted was Jeno ever since they day he comforted you when you broke up with your ex. Your heart raced as you grabbed your phone after hearing the ding. You giggled as, you saw Jeno's message.

{From: Jeno}

PleasEEE hurrry I got u so many things and we're going to have lots of fun!!!

You cooed and grabbed your belongings. You made sure you were prepare about everything. Either, when you tell Jeno how you feel, he will reject you or give you the biggest smooch -unless that is to fast for you- or a hug. You really wished everything turned out right. Or else you're going to be sobbing the whole night.

You started walking towards Jeno's dorm, that was not far from where you live. You squealed as you felt the wind flow through your hair, which gave you the chills. Maybe you should've brought a sweater. You texted Jeno saying that you were almost here. For some reason it felt like you could hear him scream from afar. Probably just the wind, you thought.

[Jeno's POV]

"Renjun, I can't do this! Y/n will reject me isn't it too soon?", I panicked.

"Don't you dare back out of this. I got everything ready so you better confess to them!", groaned Renjun.

My heart jumped from my chest as I heard the doorbell. Goodness, this was bad timing. I hesitantly opened the to see the cutest sight of Y/n. My heart skipped to many beats as I locked eyes with their beautiful eyes. "You came rather early", I nervously said. Y/n shrugged and pulled me into a huge bear hug, making me smile widely.

I'm such a hopeless romantic, thinking that Y/n will like me. The thought of never having her by my side made me want to cry, but I couldn't lose hope. They make me happy and I can't loose this opportunity. Y/n drives me crazy. To their smile, to their wrinkles they get when I made them laugh hard. I need, Y/n, to be more than friends with me.

Y/n pulls away and looks at the room. Which made me feel rather more nervous. "Do you like it?", I ask. They seemed to be speechless probably because Renjun did a very amazing job. He is probably going to brag about it later.

{Second Person}

Your heart explodes as you see the fairy- lights and the candles. You looked at Jeno, feeling your eyes becoming watering.You hugged Jeno another time. Before crawling in the inside of the tent. You called Jeno to get inside. He came inside and giggled at your expression.

"I assume you do like it?", pleasantly sighed Jeno.

"Of course I like it", You smirk. He blushed and looked down.

You both wrapped each other with the warmest blanket you have ever felt. You both had snacks and ate enjoyable. Not only that but both of you have one of the longest relationship about random things. You soon felt as if you were about to drift off into dreamland in Jeno's arms but first you had do something brave.

You looked at Jeno and pressed a small kiss on his shoulder.

"I like you a lot Jeno and you make me beyond happy. Please go out on a date with me", You said with your eyes close. He only hugged you tighter before giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"I thought this was our date", He giggled.

"But of course, I'd love to go on a date with you cutie!", He squealed with glee. He looked down to see you have a cute blush spread across your cheeks. Which just made him fanboy harder.

Whom ever requested please, message me if you would like to get tagged