Soft Bean: Haechan: Part 2

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

  Finally, reaching the carnival. Everyone feeling queasy and exited, hearing that this one was the best of the best produced carnival in South Korea.

  Haechan and Y/n, both looked at each other and smiled. Pulling each other closer, and Y/n's arms wrap around Haechan's waist.

  Jaemin and Jisung looked at the couple and then looked at each other. 'No way, am I doing that with you', mouthed Jisung. Jaemin chuckled and gave Jisung his famous puppy eyes. Jisung sighed, and wrapped his hands around Jaemin'waist.

  Couple or not, the feeling of love and joy was all around them, but was turned into fear as they walked inside the entrance. Their eyes wondered all around the carnival.

  Jisung gulped and frowned as he felt, Jaemin shaking a bit. Jisung whispered to Jaemin saying it would be alright.

  The other couple instead, felt pumped and were already deciding which ride to go first. They figured they should save the best for last, the mini restraunt, because FOOD.

  ❝Alright, losers, who's ready to have fun and not die ❞.

  Both couples decided that they go their separate ways and after a few rides, they would meet up at the little restaurant.

  "Remember, Winwing, is to the left side of the carnival, behind the ferris wheel", said Haechan.

  After being reminded, Jaemin and Jisung rushed to the Taecups with their tickets. While Haechan and Y/n, wanted to start off one of the roller coaster, MountTaeil.

  Finally, reaching the front of the line, and handing their ticket to the station person, whom, looked pretty emo.

"Don't forget to buckle in and keep your hands and legs inside the seats", said Ten, who looked very bored and tired.

  As Ten pressed a few buttons to get the coaster ready. Haechan and Y/n, both wished each other good luck and "hope you survive".

  Slowly, the carts moved, Y/n having their hands clutching on the metal bar in front of them. Haechan already screaming, all thought much hasn't happen.

  Reaching the tip of the roller coaster. Both hating each other for being in the front. They looked in each other's eyes and started to scream as the cart went down, quickly and smoothly. Wishing that it would end.

  Spins and obstacles, loops and turns. Haechan regretting drinking the water because he felt like he was going to explode any moment.

  "Just so you know- you're so dead after we're done with this roller coaster!", screamed Haechan.

Y/n didn't hear since the only thing the could hear was their heartbeat. Tears trickled down Y/n's cheeks due to all the wind.

  Y/n put their hands up, forgetting about the rule, Ten, gave to them because of so much energy and excitement they were feeling. Haechan seemed to notice and do the same thing, moving his hand closer to Y/n. Haechan looked up and interwined their hands together. He felt less scared since he knew he had Y/n to protect him.