Jaemin 001.

❝Y/n, I'm going to find you through that sunflower field, with my heart❞

Y/n, I'm going to find you through that sunflower field, with my heart❞.

Jaemin, ran through the sunflower field,
trying to find his lover.

Jaemin and you, both decided to play hide and go seek.

Childish right? Yet, that is how, your relationship is. Very childish and pure.

Either you were doing this, or cuddling. It didn't matter to you, as long as, it was Jaemin and not someone else.

Jaemin heard a splash in the distance. He chuckled figuring it might have been your clumsy self.

He ran to where he heard Y/n's scream.

He looked to see you soak. He tried to hold in his laugh, but failed. Jaemin started to roll around, laughing cutely (in Y/n's opinions).

Y/n glared at him,"Jaemin, you found me, come here and give me a kiss".

Jaemin head shot up, and so did his body.

"Never~~", Jaemin giggled.

Jaemin started to run; meaning, Y/n, would have to chase him (not that they wanted to).

Y/n chuckled, and started running after him.

Y/n, tried you hardest to catch up to him, but every chance they got, he just ran faster.

Y/n stomped their foot on the ground, just like a child.

"Aw- did I make my child mad", Jaemin giggled.

Y/n pouted, not liking that, Jaemin, referred them to a child.

He laughed a little, grabbing your arms, and dragging them to the location where both of you settled for your picnic date.

Y/n, smiled at their beautiful boyfriend. They always seemed to question, why, Jaemin liked them, but each time they spended time him. They seem to think less of the thought.

He let go of Y/n's wrist, and ran to the blanket , that was set up with food.

Y/n was, so happy, that they had to shout out their love for Jaemin."I love JAEMIN".

Jaemin bursted out laughing, as he laid down on the blanket.

Y/n felt proud.

Y/n sat down, and started grabbing two glass cups. They poured in apple juice. (cause we ain't doing alcohol).

He sat up, and pressed a quick peck on your shoulder. You handed, Jaemin, the glass cup.

"Jaemin, I was wondering if you can let me borrow your sweater, since I'm kind of soaked?".

He nodded and took of his sweater without hesitating.

"I was going to anyways", He said softly.

You placed down the drink. Putting on the strawberry scented sweater.

You grabbed a slice of cheesecake with a fork, bringing it to Jaemin's mouth.

"Open up, my little baby", You slightly demanded.

He listened. He opened his mouth, but before putting the cheesecake inside his mouth. You did an airplane, finally placing the pieces of cheesecake in his mouth.

He rolled his eyes, as he chewed on the sweet cheesecake.

"This is amazing", Jaemin said as he finished.

Your heart fluttered.

Both of you laid down. You laid your head on his stomach.

You turned around, facing his stomach. You gave, Jaemin's tummy a squeeze with your hand.

He let out a whiney sound,"Y/n~ why do you do that".

You giggled and looked up at him,"Well, you have a cute tummy".

He huffed and grinned.

"Am I cute?", questioned Jaemin -all thought you knew the reason.

"Duh, you're the most precious bean!", You said without hesitation.

He smiled,"So, are you!".

You shooked your head. Making Jaemin pout.

"Welp. You're and no one can tell me otherwise", Jaemin said.

You scooted up so, you can face him.

Jaemin, looked down at your lips. He pressed a quick peck on your lips.

You taste like cheesecake❞

--

I'm back, I'm back. Come on . You know it.

hmph, sorry d00ds