Jeno

Requested by: jenocat  Note: Thank you for requesting. Much love to you, and please feel free to tell me if you want any changes.
———

You pout as you realize Jeno, was nowhere to be seen. You try calling him a bunch of times but it quickly goes to voicemail. It was Jenos and your's best friend anniversary, which to you was way more important than your birthday. Jeno knew that as well.

Yet, he wasn't here and you're alone standing with a red balloon tied to your wrist. It then hit you he might've ditched you for his new buddies. You knew that once he found more friends- he'd realize that you weren't good enough for him. To make it worse, today was the day you were going to confess to him about your hidden feelings- that you always had for him.

Before you could run off sulking, someone placed their hands over your eyes. Making you jump and sigh deeply.

"Guess who it is?" They said. You on the other hand already knew who it was.

"I don't know...wait oh my gosh my idol crush!" You sarcastically screamed.

"I am no idol, but thanks for seeing me like that." They giggled.

You remove their hands and trying to flick their forhead. Jeno giggled, loving the fact you are smaller than him. He smiled and cupped your cheeks, squishing them together making your face look like a fish. You roll your eyes deciding to do the same with his face.

"Why are you late for our anniversary?" You frowned. Jeno obviously saw your disappointment.

"I promise you, that me being late was because I had to make an amazing surprise." Jeno admitted. You suddenly felt guilty assuming that Jeno had left you for his new friends.

All you did was smile and nod. You both ran toward your spot- which is where you both meet- feeling anxious and nervous. Jeno flashed his pretty smile at you; making you almost trip on a rock.

He laughed but stopped to make sure you were okay. You smirked and ran passed him- beating him to your beautiful spot. Jeno whine at the sudden lost. You on the other hand felt amazing and confident.

"Remember, Jeno, this was the first time I decided I wanted to be-friend you." You happily sigh. He looked around the beautiful lake, seeing that it hadn't change much.

"Yeah, and I'm so happy you did." Jeno admitted. You felt your heart explode at his adorable comment.

Jeno faces you, giving you this gaze you never felt before. It almost seemed as if, he was starstruck because of you. You shrugged it off, not thinking much about it. It was Jeno you could never understand him at time, despite knowing him for 3 whole years.

Jeno poked your side making you turn-to of course- do the same action but before you can, he pulls you into his famous bear hugs. Your heart drop all the way down to your feet's. He nuzzles his face on your exposed neck; which made your whole face turn pink. Yes, this wasn't your first hug but it was the first hug after realizing you always had feelings for him.

It felt more amazing and lovely than the other ones before. Both blindingly in love (despite still being teens). Both helplessly wishing either of you would confess already. You decide it was time, right there and then.

"Jeno, I need to tell you something." You confessed.

"Y/n, I do too." Jeno says. You decide to let him go first.

He coughs and awkwardly runs off somewhere around the lake. Leaving you, confused and shocked. Did he just? Thankfully; he comes back but with an envelope. He blushes and hands it to you.

"Do I open it right now?" You ask. He nods, feeling a bit more anxious than before.

You open the envelope to find a beautiful baby blue note inside.

Dear Y/n,

You've always been there for me during my darkest time to my brightest. Yes, this will be cheesy as heck because I love you a lot. You may assume I says that in a friend way, but I don't. I love you way more than a friend, more than a best-friend. I realized I liked you since the first day I meet you because seeing your smile and hearing your laugh- felt breath taking.. When I'm with you all my focus is on you. Hope that doesn't creep you out. I can't picture you with someone else because I don't want to. Y/n I'd love to be your shoulder to cry, your boyfriend to cuddle with, or the boyfriend to go out and buy you food in the middle of the night because you have random cravings. I'd love to be the reason you never feel alone. So, please Y/n let me be your perfect boyfriend or at least try to. It's fine it that isn't what you want- I will love you no matter what <3

Yours Truly, Jeno

You feel your eyes start to drip tears. As you place your hand around Jeno's pink cheeks. Pulling him in for a kiss. Which he quickly reacts to. Feelings both ecstatic.

"You have no clue how long I've been wanting this." You chuckle.

"I think I do." He giggles.

" He giggles