Jeno

2nd pov~
You squealed as you saw your messages. Finally, seeing a message other than your parents. You saw it was from the, Donghyuck. Curiously, you open the message, reading it carefully. Which, you had to do because you cracked your phone.

"The guys wanna hangout at the beach. Do you wanna come?." You mumble. You bite your lip, hanging out with the guys?

You hadn't done that in a while, usually, they were too busy, or they had to get ready for a comeback. Would it be awkward? Hesitate to reply. You roll your eyes feeling you were overreacting a tad bit.

Typing away. You respond to Haechan. You see that he read the message, only to reply with a thumbs up. "Okay, then." You sigh. You eyes roamed around your very simple room- landing at your outfit that you had plan for this upcoming Sunday.

"It's fine. I'll just just wear it." You told yourself. It was a beautiful, green, and silky shirt, paired up with -cuffed up- black jeans. It was plain but enough for you. You didn't do much with your hair and decided to let it do it's own thing.

You grabbed one of your favorite mini backpacks. Filling it, with needed necessities..

You heard your phone ring and you see it was Donghyuck again. You nervously answered it. "Hurry up, we've been waiting here for such a long time~" He whined. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Why didn't you call me when you arrived?" You asked.

"I was too lazy~" He Giggled. You rolled your eyes, typical sunshine. "Alright, let me just feed my pet and I'll be with you." You sighed. With that, you hung up, quickly rushing downstairs. You saw your pet in their domain. Which, made you aw.

Finally, you open the door, saying goodbye to your pet. You stepped outside, seeing a gray van. "Hurry up slow poke!" Screamed Renjun. You rolled your eyes.

  ───────────────
*car ride*
"How have you been?" Quietly asked Jaemin. He didn't wanna wake up Jeno, from his slumber, since he looked so, peaceful and adorable .

"I've have been fine." You reply. Feeling, the awkward yet calm atmosphere. Jisung and Chenle, decide to ruin it. "WE SHOULD PLAY I SPY!" Screeched Chenle. You jump up from your seat, making you hit your head. Chenle being loud, he woke up poor Jeno.

Your giggled as you saw, Jeno, squint around confusingly. "Y/n-n? We picked you up already." Jeno said. He pouted while rubbing his eyes. Haechan just grinned wickedly. "We were going to wake you up, but, I, was so nice and decide to let you rest, sleeping beauty." Admitted Haechan. Jeno glared at him.

Jeno blushed, realizing his crush was next to him. Feeling his stomach drop. He started to look at you nervously. You just gave him a sweet smile before, turning around to face the window. He ran his fingers through his shaggy, golden locks. Everyone snickered, seeing Jeno's nervous state.

"Okay, then. I spy with my little eye something...pretty." Giggled Chenle. You gave him a questioning look— before chuckling. "That's hard. Everyone here is good looking." You smirked. Jaemin looked at you, rather impressed, everyone else blushed furiously. "He probably means me, duh." Bluntly told Haechan. Jisung groaned.

"We have arrived!" Shouted Jaemin. Whom, was bouncing on his seat. You eyes darted quickly at the beautiful scenery in front of you. The beautiful blue tides that kept splashing people, the colorfully beach umbrellas. Everyone ran towards the sand, leaving Renjun and you, to get everything out. "It has been a while." You said an amazement. Renjun couldn't help but giggled at you.

"It has been a while." Renjun said. You looked at him, feeling he wasn't talking about the beach. "Hey, don't be like." You said. As you, cup his face, making him look at you. "Sowwy." He replies. Not being able to talk—since you were squishing his cheeks.

───────────────
Everyone placed their deck chair around the red blanket. Jeno plopped down on the blanket, getting out the food from the basket.

"Jeno, you're already hungry?" Donghyuck gasped. As he looked at the boy who got out, all the ingredients, to make his sandwich.

Jeno licked his lips and nodded. Y/n rubbed their tummy, realizing they hadn't eaten since morning. "Jeno can you please make me one?" Y/n whined. Jeno nodded without hesitation. "Jeno~~ can you also make me one." Pouted Jaemin. Jeno glared at him.

"Fine, be like that." He mumbled.

Y/n looked at Jeno, who looked determined to make a perfect sandwich for them. They bite their lip, realizing how Jeno was always willing to do anything for them. If, Y/n needed to be taken care of because they were sick- Jeno would always be the one to do the task or if Y/n needed comfort. He would be there in a heartbeat.

Jeno gave Y/n their sandwich. His head turned  sideways, not wanting to face you because then he would get extremely flustered and he already felt like he sucked at hiding his feelings for Y/n. Y/n, on the other hand, was deciding on how to say thank you. Give him a kiss on the cheeks, or just say thanks.

The thought of kissing Jeno on the cheek made Y/n blush furiously. It isn't a bad idea either, right. It could back fire. Jeno could reject them, saying he doesn't feel that way, or it's inappropriate. Y/n felt like they were over thinking this. Without thinking, they place kiss on Jeno soft cheek.

Jeno eyes widen, feeling their lip on his cheeks- despite it only being for a second. He looked at Y/n with a red face and a huge smile. His eyes twinkling. He laughed and cupped Y/n's face. "How about, instead of a kiss on the cheek..." Jeno says. But, he gets interrupted by Y/n. Who is already placing their lips onto his rosy ones. Jeno smiles into the kiss. Everyone around them shocked except Jisung who wasn't surprised.

"Does that mean you like me?"

"What type of question is that? Obviously, they do."

"Way to kill the mood."

-

Sorry, if there is any grammar mistakes or spelling. I wrote this at 12 am.